McDonald's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

McDonald's Pay & Benefits reviews: Fast Food Attendant

Fast Food Attendant567 reviews
Australia567 reviews

Clear
3.4Work–Life Balance
2.9Pay & Benefits

Found 114 reviews matching the searchSee all 204,648 reviews

Decent workplace, physically taxing and fifty-fifty management

Worked here as a student during high school; At the time had pretty decent pay for my age and there seemed to be a pretty robust framework for everything. Team was fun to work with, however the management could be pretty temperamental at times and generally hard to please. Could also be physically taxing for some people, including myself.

i personally like it because it is a work place where your constantly doing something

working here has been alright, not so much the pay but i like how busy i constantly am, but it’s labour and i need to do more for my family. i reckon i’d have more motivation to stay working at mcdonald’s if the pay was at-least $15 dollars an hour

Pros

breaks busy

Cons

no fair pay labour

Super fun but bad pay

It’s alright n a great place to make friends n learn new skill set but the pay is really bad compared to other places that hire in my area. Good for a first job

Pros

50% discount

Cons

Bad pay

Okay job but toxic

Pretty iffy management in terms of rostering - they will mess around with your hours however they please and expect you to fix their mistakes. Advancing in the job is hard as there is a lot of favouritism. Overly competitive and mentally draining.

Pros

Discounts on food

Cons

Stressful and bad management

fun and a great learning environment

great place, you make heaps of friends and you learn a lot, your allowed to make mistakes but you have to make sure you learn from it. its underpaid though but weekend pay and public holiday pay are good.

Pros

30 minute meal breaks, (unpaid), friendly staff, great experience, learn to work fast, fun.

Cons

underpaid, really hot working at hash browns n fries. over get a 10 minute break if the shift is over 4 hours.

Is a good starting point

Maccas is a good starting point for anyone who wants their first job. Hours are customised to your suiting and pay is average. Unfortunately you may be rostered very little hours while starting out.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Cons

Can get little to no hours a week

McDonald’s is a good place to work

McDonald’s is a very good place to work because of the environment and how well treated everyone is the pay is good and the benefits of getting food at a lower price is good

Pros

The people

Cons

Sometimes it was hard work

decent work environment, slightly stressful but worthy work experience.

My first job, decent work environment for a teenager, I learnt a few things such as preparing and cooking meat. You are expected to work hard and it can be stressful at times. The salary is to be expected for a young person.

Good Workplace to get your head right for more jobs to come

Very good place for your first job. I was treated pretty poorly and under payed at times though so it wasn't to good for me but it gave me all the skills I need for more complex jobs.

Productive and enjoyable workplace at Mcdonald's

I really enjoy working at Mcdonald's becuase the workers and mangers are very friendly to each other, they help you out if you are stuck, make sure your on task and theres no issue while working.

Pros

Breaks, good pay, amazing shifts

Cons

No cons

Good job!

Bit stressful at times but once ya know what you're doing it's all good. Pretty easy going and you get to learn some really valuable skills that are handy in other work places.

I'd advice that McDonald's needs better work standards and better management.

McDonalds has a low management as the mangers at south nowra McDonald's are rude, mean, don't listen to any important questions the crew ask. The bosses are rude and won't listen to any requests and they will through you aside until you say something about head office.

Pros

Cert 3 in retail

Cons

You can't live on the salary you get each week and the management are rude.

co workers were easy to get along with

It was very fun my coworkers were nice and were good to have a conversation with. Work could be fluctuating in difficulty as the change in the pace could be sudden and random.

Pros

food is half off during lunch

Cons

stressful

Good for a starter job

It was fine people are nice and friendly it’s alright with you are just getting into the work place to start out pay was decent enough and it was clean

Pros

Payed

Cons

Some of the staff and management, slightly disorganised

It’s okay

It okay and there good people to work with some off them you get a long with them but not all but that’s not what the job is about it just about doing your job your there to work and not make friends

very high paced and always on the go

it is good. it is very stressful and as I am 15 I only get paid $10 an hour which is no a lot compared to others I know that are my age. it offers great learning experiences and has taught me lots.

Pretty good

Working at McDonald's was pretty good I enjoyed my time there and I thought everyone there was pretty good but the it is very stressful and repeditive

Pros

Good pay and shifts

Cons

Stressful, very busy

productive workplace bust boring and tiring as their is always the same thing to do

mcdonalds is a good start to work and learn manners but i dont think that type of workplace is for me as i generally like sports and going outside instead of being inside and cleaning and that is not what i enjoy doing

Pros

free food in the middle of shifts and after shifts

Cons

long hours and not enough money for long hours

Not the worst but not the best

I have been working at McDonald's for almost a year. I'm 16 and it's my first job. I work in the kitchen this job has taught me how to work under pressure. The pay could be a lot better but it is a minimum wage job so you know what you're getting into. I have met many friends at my workplace and somewhat enjoy going to work. It can be tough at times but I don't completely hate it as I can work well in stressful situations. Working at McDonald's is a good first job as it gets you ready for other jobs and looks great on your resume.

Good job

Great pay, easy and simple tasks, good food and lots of new friends and skills. Good for a first job learning money skills as with customer experience talking and serving customers

Good place to work for your first job They give you lots of Benefits let alone the skills they teach you Made so many friends from working at McDonald’s