McDonald's

McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Review

not good

Macdonald's is definitely more suited to those that are able to function in a fast-paced stressful working environment, all while earning minimum wage.

Same role

Good First job but alot of stress.

Very stressful. Hate working night shifts because they are so busy. But overall it isn't bad.My favourite station so far would be the fryer the grill is very stressful when it's busy but the fryer isn't bad.
Same role

Do not work at Maccas if you can avoid it

The only reason that i would suggest working at Maccas would be if you literally had no other options for employment. The managers were terrible, i got yelled at for trying to go to the bathroom on shift and was told not to use the registers because i was too slow. I got one training shift and was expected to know everything, and they stopped giving me shifts after 3 months. Please dont work here if you can avoid it.
Same role

Productive work place, you meet good people

Very busy at certain hours, coworkers are what make it fun. Flexible hours which is good for students. Always had the chance to cover someones shift. Management were pretty good, just sometimes they would under staff.

Compare McDonald's with

• McDonald's
  • not good
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?