MCARTHUR

MCARTHUR

MCARTHUR Employee Review

What a wonderful team of people to work for and with

I have found staff at McArthur's very knowledgable and experienced. No question is too small or big. Once the team get to know you, they match you very well with clients. I love my job at McArthur's and highly recommend them as a workplace. What a great introduction to working in the Disability sector!! The hours are as flexible as you like and the variety of work is amazing. I still cannot recommend McArthur Community Care enough, after 3 years of employment with them.

Pros

Works in well for my life style.

Same role

I’m really working with McArthur

When I start working with McArthur I really appreciate with communication organise shift.Management really communicate with staff and client. It make easy to us and client as well

Nice place to work

Did home support assessments under the My aged Care program. Did some home support reviews for clients who may be in need of some additional services.

Good job to be at

They were a great company to work for and great bunch of People. They teach you all you have to learn and are very understanding. They also very flexible with hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MCARTHUR. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MCARTHUR with

Learn about MCARTHUR in popular locations

• MCARTHUR
  • What a wonderful team of people to work for and with
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?