MCMAHON SERVICES
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

MCMAHON SERVICES Employee Reviews

Australia12 reviews
Upload timesheets, process accounts, Invoice to client. SAP experience was needed also site experience was needed. Workplace culture was great, Best part of job they left me to do what I needed to do, no micro managing.
Pros
Great Boss
Cons
The Owners left us to do what we needed to do.
Excellent company. !!! Very professional !!! I recommend working at mcmahon services. !¡! Five stars. !!! Great culture, great people !!!!! They are excellent at what they do !!!
One or 2 make it a great place to work, one or 2 don’t. But much like any company really. They pay well and they expect a fair effort and work ethic from their employees in return.
good culture but has too many project managers overseeing the works. Communication is poor and unfortunately if there is no work, you don't get paid. This is also for employees in the workforce.
long hours. work place culture is unfriendly at times. lacks teamwork approach. Local management is lacking in focus at projection of company. Requires a firm decision of what direction the business is to head.
found some of the people to be easy to get along with others not so easy to get along with.
the job itself was fun and I thoroughly enjoyed the work.
very safe
good management

not always the most organised company

good job good job security

not the very best in over all pay

unable to keep promises
It's a shame because the actual workers were great. However organisation from top to bottom was woeful. Noone on site apart from the workers had no idea what was going on.

We asked for more gear and workers and it was met with nothing. When it came to getting the sack, we weren't even told by our supervisor. We just assumed work would finish at the end of the week and we had to get blood out of stone for an answer. We only heard from other people.

Supervision had zero backbone and have no disregard for your job security at all. Promises all broken and arrogant supervisors who try to install fear in you when really you'd just laugh.
Pros
Good Co workers
Cons
Lack of disregard for work security, arrogant supervisors who felt it above them to talk to you
My job in the winery was the night shift, so i worked from 8pm till 8am. It was a lot to get used to but i highly enjoyed it in the end.
Every morning toolbox meeting we learnt of the day activities management engaged in conversation regarding works time line keeping focus on our work buddies as they were our mates and we needed them like they needed you
Pros
Team Players Good Culture
Cons
Ignorant and Arrogant employees
12hr shifts good 4 on 4 off roster with good rate of over time working in a small group teaches you how to work in with others that dont work well with others
Pros
plenty of learning options
Cons
working in small groups
typical day at work under ground involves duties that were handed down from your shift boss at the start up meeting be it operate a jumbo or go charging,your always learning in the under ground enviroment,good blokes to work with lots of different personalitys,hardest part of the job is being away for long periods of time,most enjoyable part would be the satisfaction of knowing you've done a hard days work that is going to reward you later on..
Pros
good money, good people
Cons
being away