Meat & Livestock Australia Employee Reviews

Loved the work but not the enviroment
A Team Member (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 October 2019
On a day to day basis, I enjoyed my role at MLA. We were provided with all the tools we needed to achieve our goals and our work enviroment (hot desking) was modern and had a lot of good facilities. We also access to many employee benefits, including discounts from clothing, gym, airlines, etc. You could also take the advantage of working from home as and when was required. The down side was very poor senior management and a lack of communication between management and staff. MLA also has Human Resources team who are constantly adopting the lastest trends and rolling these out.....but nothing changes or improves.
Productive and fun place to work with a great staff cafe
National Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  North Sydney NSW5 September 2019
Flexible working hours between 7am-7pm open work areas "Hot Desking", modern offices with great staff cafe. Friendly work environment, team culture is important and Management are approachable.
A great place to work
Business Development Manager SA/NT (Former Employee) –  Adelaide City Centre SA22 January 2018
Working day or week
Due to my position I would travel a lot all over Australia which gave me the opportunity to develop my skills from the shop front to the board room.
Pros
good career develpment
Cons