MEDIA GROUP Employee Reviews

Приятно работать с коллективом
Executive Producer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Московская область19 June 2019
Работа проектная, достаточно гибкий график. Динамично развивающиеся проекты внутри компании.
Poorly organized
Embroidery Operator (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO7 March 2019
Poor organization they hire anyone no interview process they hire anyone the environment is not friendly over all poor rating they have very poor skills of communication
creative and friendly environment for working
Manager Admin & Finance (Former Employee) –  Pakistan25 February 2019
I have been working at The Industry (More than 2 years)

A variety of thing to be done at different department like graphic design, website development, marketing, and so on. Even though the deadlines can be short, so many interesting things to work on make the time fly by! Love this place!
Pros
Team management support
Cons
nothing special but rewards always available for hard workers
dumdum,kolkata
ACTING, SHORT FILM, CINEMA, MUSIC VIDEO AND ETC. (Current Employee) –  dumdum, kolkata26 December 2018
very good work place here.very good company our media group.com.
join with us. give a strong life here. you got a strong future here.media group have a very good opportunity.
Pros
Cons
full time
Good experience
Editorial Intern (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH23 October 2018
Great place to gain experience, but not much incentive to stay. There was not much room for movement within the company. The culture was good for socializing, but for an internship, it was not much of a teaching environment.
review
Customer service sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL17 July 2018
great.

We are surrounded by genuine and caring people. The moto of “great employees only” not only acts as a core value, but truly encompasses our expectations of each other. As a team, we use each other to talk through situations, to stay sane after a rough day, and to push each other to go past our comfort zones. Sure, there are perks like cooking in the kitchen on your birthday month, carpooling and lunch programs, manufacturer trainings, but we also have book clubs, coaching, mentoring, and mindfulness training. It’s not about the perks it’s about the people. Because of the fast paced environment there can be some tougher days, but I do believe that comes along with any career path.
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV15 May 2018
The environment is fun, the communication between employees is very strong. I perfected my communication skills, computer skills, and QuickBooks skills.

Working was fun and enjoyable.
Pros
Work from Home
giant knowledge of TV and Satellite equipment
Control Room Engeneer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lee, NJ5 October 2017
Supporting TV content going to air according to log, control quality of audio and video, resolve any occurring issues, support live broadcast from studio,
A rewarding experience.
Media Group Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Manchester19 June 2017
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Community Media Crew.

I felt valued and welcomed by the team, learning many new skills and was given the freedom to work on my own initiative, exploring new ideas within the group.
The group were engaging and it has been a pleasure to work here.
Pros
Intersting people
Very fun and flexible
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GA 3003015 May 2017
Great fun pace to work but no room for growth. Job duties increased and pay decreased. Weird right? This is an adult film company based in Atlanta. I did their editing and shooting and updating their website.
Good place to start
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  London7 September 2015
Its a good place to start if you need a job in UK.
You can learn with some good sales peoples but to be fair it is not a job to stay for a long time.
the best job i had
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  pawcatuck9 November 2013
I control all inventory in the warehouse and it was a good place to work
Media Group Evaluation
Video editor, cameraman, design layout (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK24 September 2012
I worked at Media Group in Saskatoon during a one week time period, this was for Work Education in Highschool. I learned a lot of valuable skills involved with the film industry in Saskatchewan. I learned the proper use of some of the higher quality video cameras and editing systems and how to properly film and edit. The company takes care of their employers and makes sure to put their benifets first from what I witnessed and what I saw.
Pros
easy woork, laid back work environment.
Cons
poor communication.