Medibank Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Great
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC16 January 2019
Worked in roaster from 8-8 from Monday to Friday. Happy to work as used to help customers for any question they have and make sure they are happy with the answer.
Focus on sales and retention
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD5 July 2017
I was not with this company for long as it was for a promotional period only.
However I found that management and other staff were invested in providing us with great training, advice, to ensure we were the best we could be, for as long as we were there.
At the end of the promotion some of the staff were offered contracts with the company, but I chose to move onto other things.
Overall this was a great experience for me and one I would do again if the opportunity came up.
Pros
great training
Cons
short term contract
A great Team Enviroment
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC11 June 2017
Their inbound call structure was a little strange...
sometimes I had to transfer client depending on the number of things they wanted to discuss, which made their wait time so much longer then necessary, i pre-warned them so at least they were aware
Pros
value employees
Cons
cant think of any apart from what i mentioned prior
excellent training and support
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Perth WA10 December 2016
my time at Medibank was very short but I enjoyed my short time with them. The staff was encouraging and helpful. The work environment was fun and entertaining.
Pros
very casual work condition
Cons
no cons
Happiest times!!!
Customer Sales/Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT13 July 2016
My manager, and managers manager - thumbs up! The people I worked with - thumbs up! Required duties to fulfill - took great pleasure! Until the sales part came into full effect, things went down. Not enough work to give me - had to go!
Pros
My team
Cons
Not enough work for me
Great Product
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Adelaide30 January 2015
I am constantly busy at Work. my performance review has me as "Exceeding" on my overall performance. My customer service NPS is 10/10, customers that I have joined have not left the company (so I have done my job correctly).

I am working in problem solving, promoting Medibank Private and comparing health funds on a daily basis. Continually working outside of hours including days off to promote the product and encourage more people to join.

I have learned that I love the challenges each day brings. I have also realized that I can only excel by looking outside of the company and also to be able to achieve higher expectations.

Unfortunately, there are no permanent positions within Medibank (they are overstaffed) I initially was on a 12 month contract and it was extended for another 12 months. I therefore have to find a company and challenge elsewhere in Adelaide.
Enjoyed Medical Liason Officer role
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, S14 July 2013
Enjoyed autonomy and challenges.

Management supportive.

Staff fun to work with.
Pros
Discount health insurance
Cons
Long hours on some shifts
Very demanding
Sales Represitative / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  melbourne,vic3 July 2013
This job was very demanding and strict I liked that fast paced environment but for what I was achieving I should of been getting a lot more as I was a very good sales person. I think when your a top sales person you should be rewarded better but at this job it just didn't seem like I was being recognised.
Pros
Foxtel in lunch room
Cons
Public transport
It was fun energetic and fun working with the co workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne25 September 2012
It was a good Working Environment and the work Co Workers were easy to get along with. I enjoyed working there the environment was exceellent
Pros
dont have any it was a good evironment
Cons
it was only a short contract