Medibank Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

overall a good place to work
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD22 February 2017
Medibank has great staff and was a good place to work however the amount of high dollar policies sold is the key focus and job advancement is rarely available.
Pros
discounted health insurance
Cons
policy numbers sold is sole focus
Not a positive place to work
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC28 October 2016
Worked at Medibank for 12 years. Felt undervalued. High pressure sales. When support was needed from immediate management and above I was made to feel inadequate and bullied. Non existent support although the company are all about better health it doesn't exist at a staffing level.
Pros
Nil
Cons
No support when needed
Official response from Medibank
4 December 2016

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving some feedback.

At Medibank, we pride ourselves on an inclusive, respectful and supportive company culture where employees are valued and offered extra support whenever they need.

Our purpose ‘For Better Health’ is something that we take seriously and live by on a daily basis at work and goes beyond our professional lives.

Medibank places a high priority on effectively dealing with and preventing all forms of unacceptable behaviour including bullying and victimisation. I hope at the time you were able to seek advice and assistance from your HR Business Partner?

Again, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and we wish you the best in your future career endeavours.

Warm Regards