Medical One
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Medical One Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Fast paced front reception. Great team and supportive management. Learning as you go. Lots to learn in regards to billing codes and Medicare rules and regulations.
Great work life balance. Great shift hours.
Pros
Split shifts. Supportive management. Great team
Cons
Working weekends
Awful place to work, the manager at Morphett Vale is incompetent, tries to cause trouble between staff and lies constantly causing a terrible working environment. Turnover of staff is huge because of the manager who is disliked by all staff.
Poor training and understaffed reception.
The doctors were great but the patients were not given the same high standard of customer service at reception as they deserve or pay for. Reception is understaffed, rushed when you greet customers, rushed when they come back to pay and then repeatedly interrupted with calls.

Poor communication and learning environment. High turn over of staff including 2 doctors, nurses, practice manager and 2 reception staff - all in a matter of months.

Very disappointing experience.

Avoid if you can.

Everything is their way or the highway
Pros
Free parking and finding another job
Cons
poor training due to being understaffed, so busy and poor communication, no work life balance, self serving practice manager, too many policies and procedures. (even specifies the length of your hair) Ridiculous!
Enjoyed working in many aspects of the business, ie from corporate businesses to managing directors personal entities
Getting along well with clients/consultants/staff

Great company for my personal development growth
Managing a team of Doctor's, Nurses and Medical Receptionists.
Making appointments for patients and resolving patient issues with a satisfactory outcome.

Also manage other Allied Health services, Dental, Physio, Podiatry,

Great team of Co-workers and the hardest part of the job is keeping everyone happy but once you know the team it is achievable, and very rewarding.

The enjoyable part of this job is the high energy, fast pace we work at, and having to think on your feet the entire time. Also being able to assist patients with their needs of Health Services to the best of our ability as a team. We work very well together.
Pros
RDO once a month and Social events we organise as a team, i.e. out for dinner, movie.
Cons
Work very hard and sometimes its required to work extra hours to complete a task.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Medical One?