Mediserve Nursing Agency
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mediserve Nursing Agency Culture reviews

Australia38 reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance

Well respected agency whatever state or hospital I have worked in.

I had to do a week of on line training to work in NT but it was very informative and beneficial. Workplace culture in NT is a learning curve in itself. Working for Mediserve Nursing Agency was a great experience for me in Perth, Sydney, Darwin and Adelaide. The office staff were just so easy to get on with and flexible.

Pros

Accommodation was available at reasonable rates

Cons

Sometimes short notice for shifts but manageable

supportive team, competitive Salary

Supportive Team; Competitive Salary Manual handling and CPR refresher given by the company. Management is great. Over all I feel lucky to start my nursing career from the best nursing agency.

Pros

Travel allowance

Competetive

Overall Enjoyable company to work for.Supportive with keeping staff up to date with Core Competences. Always happy to see their staff. Friendly staff Good workplace ethics.

Productive with balance of life

Mediserve is an agency that supports its staff. Being sent to different place exposes you to different work environment thus enhances your ability for team work.

Good place to work together

Productive and fun work place. I like working with the agency because it provide me with supportive things all the way. The workplace is good for someone who want to work in the nursing area.

Wouldnt recommend

Too long hours, no support at all i worked alone for over 6 months. No recognition of work achievements. More concerned for public image then welfare of staff.

Interesting and always something new to learn

typical day of work varies because i am assigned to different hospitals around adelaide, i learned that different workplaces have different routines and policies, hardest part of the job is adjusting to a new workplace, most enjoyable part is having to learn a bit of everything work-wise

Great place with super staff

Company is focused on providing the highest level of service to their clients. Both staff and clients are highly valued. Team and supportive environment. Great place with great people.

great...

I respect workplace ethics, keep my work organised and always aim to meet my deadlines. Being of an Indian heritage, born in Kenya, I have a good understanding of many cultures, speak and understand 5 different languages which are: English (Education), Punjabi (Which is my mother tongue), Hindi, Gujarati and Swahili (which is their native language). Moving to Australia with my family at the age of 19, I was faced with many challenges which I managed well with a positive and “can-do” attitude. Working part time and being a mother, I was able to multi task and also able to prioritise my work accordingly which I consider as part of the main aspect of my personality. I can easily approach people and make a conversation and be helpful wherever I can be.

productive, ecouraging and fast paced work environment

a typical day at the work will include plating food for clients, help in the preparation of sandwiches, salads and simple food. i have learned how to work closely with kitchen staff, i have learned to be patient and understanding of client needs. Management was supportive and always gave advice when faced with work related issues. great place to work

Pros

good food

Cons

exhausting work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mediserve Nursing Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mediserve Nursing Agency