Mediserve Nursing Agency

Australia38 reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Easygoing workplace with nice team

Process to get hired was easygoing and straight forward, as long as you have all the documents required. Pay is higher than usual. You can pick up shifts based on your availability

Pros

Easy hiring process

Good place for Nursing students to get employment at the hospitals

Really good work place with regular shifts and block bookings, worked there as an ain while at uni, would 100% recommend Mediserve agency for anyone looking for work

Well respected agency whatever state or hospital I have worked in.

I had to do a week of on line training to work in NT but it was very informative and beneficial. Workplace culture in NT is a learning curve in itself. Working for Mediserve Nursing Agency was a great experience for me in Perth, Sydney, Darwin and Adelaide. The office staff were just so easy to get on with and flexible.

Pros

Accommodation was available at reasonable rates

Cons

Sometimes short notice for shifts but manageable

supportive team, competitive Salary

Supportive Team; Competitive Salary Manual handling and CPR refresher given by the company. Management is great. Over all I feel lucky to start my nursing career from the best nursing agency.

Pros

Travel allowance

Flexible

Mediserve Nursing Agency enables one to sustain a good work/life balance and allows one to have flexibility. There is also a variety in the number of workplaces that one can be rostered to, thus improving your skills.

Productive with balance of life

Mediserve is an agency that supports its staff. Being sent to different place exposes you to different work environment thus enhances your ability for team work.

easy to get job here

fantastic working chance for starters, but when you become a RN, they need minimum 1 year working experience to work for them and they don't have new gards program

Original owners were great, new co-ordinator wouldn't listen to staff requests.

Original owners were great. They listened to staff requests, and gave them jobs which considered travel time and other restrictions. New management only interested in filling required positions to suit themselves. Other than that, pay and free training was great.

Pros

As above.

Cons

As above.

Good and Professional.

I have found Mediserve to be great to me, in finding work. However limited in EEN work most times with contracts throughout Australia. Most probable need to work in a city for Enrolled Nursing.

Pros

Good rate of paid but not excellent rate of pay.

Cons

Inconsistent work for EEN sometimes. Need to be paid more

Horrible place to work

Turnover rate of new employees is beyond ridiculous as they either quit asap or get fired for no reason after a few days as they weren't automatically perfect at their job.

Pros

CBD location

Cons

horrible boss

My second Agency

I work here sporadically as a second agency job. It is a Nursing Agency which provides work for me as a casual worker.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mediserve Nursing Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mediserve Nursing Agency
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?