Mediserve Nursing Agency
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mediserve Nursing Agency Pay & Benefits reviews

Australia38 reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance
3.7Pay & Benefits

Caring and supportive workplace

The staffs area reachable in anytime of the day. They will try their best to provide support for us. They will also try to allocate shifts regarding our best preference, as long as our availabilities are up to date. Easy weekly payment method, and reasonable hourly pay rate as well. Highly recommended to work with them.

Easygoing workplace with nice team

Process to get hired was easygoing and straight forward, as long as you have all the documents required. Pay is higher than usual. You can pick up shifts based on your availability

Pros

Easy hiring process

Job in general

I'm happy with staff and their support. Accomodation is quite good in communities. Nt health supportive of training etc. Suggest online ALS and triage to continue education is covid time

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Occassional communication issues due to time differences

Well respected agency whatever state or hospital I have worked in.

I had to do a week of on line training to work in NT but it was very informative and beneficial. Workplace culture in NT is a learning curve in itself. Working for Mediserve Nursing Agency was a great experience for me in Perth, Sydney, Darwin and Adelaide. The office staff were just so easy to get on with and flexible.

Pros

Accommodation was available at reasonable rates

Cons

Sometimes short notice for shifts but manageable

Very interesting and informative

This nursing agency is very flexible and great pay but however it is not very flexible east getting shifts. And people are put on casual roles without any job securities unless you are a news rising staff.

Pros

Better pays during public holidays and tge jobs are very easy in hospitals as a PCA

Cons

Long night shifts

supportive team, competitive Salary

Supportive Team; Competitive Salary Manual handling and CPR refresher given by the company. Management is great. Over all I feel lucky to start my nursing career from the best nursing agency.

Pros

Travel allowance

the best nursing agency ever

Mediserve is the best nursing agency that I worked, nice manager, nice working team, and they provide a satisfied salary. And the most important thing is that they accept overseas nursing experience, which provide a job opportunity for those international students. I am very happy to work with the agency.

best agency

best place to work with no pressure. provides flexible shifts.Love to work with this agency. Not sure how good it pays . compared to other agencies but am happy with my pay so far.

Good and Professional.

I have found Mediserve to be great to me, in finding work. However limited in EEN work most times with contracts throughout Australia. Most probable need to work in a city for Enrolled Nursing.

Pros

Good rate of paid but not excellent rate of pay.

Cons

Inconsistent work for EEN sometimes. Need to be paid more

Good working experience

-Different working experiences most of the time -Encountering different workmates and patients. -Hardest part of the Job is you get allocated in different areas most of the time so I need to remember different routines and tasks. -Enjoyable is you dictatate your own day off and good pay rates.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

On call Shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mediserve Nursing Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mediserve Nursing Agency