Mediserve Nursing Agency

Australia38 reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance
3.7Pay & Benefits

Good easy to talk to work place

They are easy to talk to. They care about you and will help in any way if they can. They will always try to give you work. As long as you keep them up to date with your availability and any situations you may have they will help you work

Pros

You choose when you want to work

Cons

Sometimes there isn’t any work

Poor

At first they are very good. Gives you weekend shifts and more number of shifts. After few weeks they don't listen to you at all. They keep hiring new staff and forget the rest.

Very stressful environment. Confusing management protocols

Very indifferent management. Interested in end result only and do not really encourage staff at all. The decisions from management change constantly. Head office is in Perth so communication is difficult for other state offices. Very difficult environment to work in. Almost to the point of unprofessionalism.

Pros

No Pro's

Cons

Long hours. Little reward and definitely not a strong management team

Friendly and lovely staff.

Mediserve is a very good company with lovely and kind staff. They are very understanding and considerate. I love working with them, since when I was nursing assistant until now that I am a Registered Nurse already my working experience with them is amazing. God bless Mediserve.

supportive team, competitive Salary

Supportive Team; Competitive Salary Manual handling and CPR refresher given by the company. Management is great. Over all I feel lucky to start my nursing career from the best nursing agency.

Pros

Travel allowance

Flexible

Mediserve Nursing Agency enables one to sustain a good work/life balance and allows one to have flexibility. There is also a variety in the number of workplaces that one can be rostered to, thus improving your skills.

I have worked with mediserve for 4 yrs the staff in the office are supportive and do their best to provide you with all shifts you request.

Mediserve are a supported well respected agency. They provide a wide variety of shifts in your area of specialty. There are occasionally times when work goes quite, however this is outside of their control. When this occurs they spread available shifts across all of their nursed. I love working for them.

In one word Great - Rewarding with heaps of opportunities

The work opportunities are great and rewarding. The uniform attracts many nice compliments from patients, visitors in public and hospital staff. It is extremely functional with many pockets for all that a nurse carries on her person from bedside to bedside. It is very comfortable and professional, easy to wash and wear. It is so much more professional in look and functionality than the current standard of many nursing agents which is that of a polo shirt and many without a pcoket at all. Good on Mediserve for the attention to detail with professional look and functionality of uniform for nurses who work long hours.

Wouldnt recommend

Too long hours, no support at all i worked alone for over 6 months. No recognition of work achievements. More concerned for public image then welfare of staff.

My second Agency

I work here sporadically as a second agency job. It is a Nursing Agency which provides work for me as a casual worker.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Nil

suited my lifestyle with good pay rates

I was placed in smaller hospitals in the rural and remote setting. Along with having to care for the aged residents, I had to attend and treat the public coming to the emergency department. On some occasions I was the only R.N on shift. So having to co-ordinate and delegate care of the aged and medical/surgical patients I had to provide treatment in an acute setting.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

being away from family unfamiluar workplace

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mediserve Nursing Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mediserve Nursing Agency