Meditech Staffing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Meditech Staffing Employee Reviews

Australia17 reviews
As long as you are willing to work and is available, Meditech is an agency for you..
And when a facility gives a positive report about you, Meditech ensures you are sent to the facility anytime a nurse is requested.
Pros
Steady shifts
Cons
Can be impromptu
Meditech Staffing has helped me a lot as a Assistant Nurse. Since meditech staffing is sending me to different facilities each day and since I encounter and meet different kinds of people I learned a lot and been flexible because I worked in different institutions every other day.
I like how it treat us and and very easy to access. Very understanding staff and very informative induction programme. Clinical nurse is very active.
It was a great learning opportunity. Helped me build my confidence and skills. Management and rostering staffs were very helpful. I got chance to get exposed to different aged care across Sydney.
As a staff working at meditech staffing i got an opportunity to explore different aged care facility and learned a lot in the process. i have no any complaints about management or anything against Meditech staffing. i would like to thank meditech staffing for that.
Established and experienced Sydney based service provider, specializing in Registered Nurses, Assistant in Nursing and Support Works in aged care and disability support in the home or within an existing care facility.
Productive company...
It's a good job, yet sometimes its so hard. in the sense that I need to travel far, need to adjust every now and then. I like the times when they give lots of shifts weekly, but most of the time they don't give enough shifts.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short hours, on call only
Meditech used to be great until the new roster team leader came along early this year. She is incompetent and a bully. She will do her best to get rid of you if you are not in her good books. Since she came along, retention in the time she has been employed is a big issue. She is horrible and is rude to support workers. Meditech should get rid of her if they want to regain a better working environment with their office staff and Support workers
First time in my life working with such an incompetent and disoriented team leader. Not fit to be a team leader as unable to manage herself let alone the team. She is only with meditech for less than a year and there's quite a number of resignation. Very demoralising for the team and such a shame, the company losing good staff just because of this so called "team leader."

Feel sorry for the directors as they are good people, but too nice to give the team leader a boot.
My experience with this company was terrible. The teamleader is a bully, palms her workload off into her team and then tells you your are not of standard because your own workload is not being met, she compares you to other workers, gives you the silent treatment if you complain or stick up for yourself. The senior management tried to help rectify the situation but in the end it was tono avail. The company would rather have a pile of chiefs and no Indians!
Meditech staffing, has no organisation skills, they don’t know how to manage which field their staff should be managing. Everyone is all over the shop. They like to bully by giving other people their jobs when they should be doing in their field of work.
Recently the workload has increased and it is proving difficult to meet our deadlines, yet we have been given no assistance. My team leader has been bullying me and the rest of my team. She shouts at me in front of my co-worker and often denigrates the quality of my work. Many of us have resigned because of her and she had only recently joined us a few months ago.
Ok to work for but the case managers arent great. No sense of comradery. The team leaders are fantastic and worth their weight in gold, as are HR. ...
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
Case managers can be stressful
A great team of leaders in their respective fields. Supportive management structure. A common goal to care for those in need, often going above and beyond .
it is a very interesting job nice to serve different kind of client and the people such our team leader and co co ordanators that are very supportive with us and im willing to continue my career because i love to work with people more fun
Pros
Cons
casual
Fantastic company to work for the Managers are really easy to get along with. Meditech Staffing provides excellant on - line Training with the Aged Care Channel in all areas of care from manual Handling Hoists, Work Place Health and Safety, Infection Control, and Fire Safety
Pros
Plenty of work
Cons
nil
Great working environment, the boss are awesome and it's easy to get along with the team members.
It's a fun and energetic environment that you would love to come in the office and be excited to work.