Melbourne Polytechnic
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Melbourne Polytechnic Employee Review

ICT services - Melbourne Polytechnic

27 July 2017
One of the best places to work, friendly coworkers , always willing to help.
I had to travel around various campus of the institution, where I manage to meet new people and interact with different cultures.
28 March 2020
Community Liaison Officer (Former Employee) - Epping VIC
Do you want to get high blood pressure? Then work at Melb Poly.
I speak four languages, and I’m qualified.

After five years working with them long hours/working on weekends and I was doing lots of things that’s was not in my job description and on the top of that I was bullied every single day from a few admins just because they were close friends with managers. One manager and two team leaders managing 6 or 7 admins....it was so hard to work with them.... the students couldn’t trust the admins because admins were sharing students personal information. Not professional.

After five years working so hard I lost my job for no reason, and after a few days four news staff started, and One of the new team was manager’s daughter, and the rest were manages’s friends.

I was shocked that the higher managers know about it and they didn’t do anything...I stayed in the hospital for two weeks because I was bullied and hurt
17 March 2020
Same location
EAL Teacher (Former Employee) - Preston VIC
Very hard to move from casual to part-time or full time. prior education qualifications treated as worthless without Cert IV in training and assessment. An incredible amount of admin including enrolling and withdrawing students personally. Not much admin support.
21 January 2020
PROGRAM LEAD (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Management needed a shake-up. Funding was always an issue and my department needed specific assistance to achieve greater outcomes. Some processes were extremely slow making progress in a fast-paced environment difficult.