Menzies School of Health Research
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Menzies School of Health Research Employee Reviews

Inspiring not for profit organisation that really gives me a reason to wake up in the morning. I have been trusted and educated and exposed to a whole new world and I am very grateful. Reseacrh is so meaningful, it is the basis of everything in the modern day and it excites me to be apart of!
Amazing workplace
Menzies is such a friendly environment to work in. Lovely people, great support, and beautiful building. I loved my time at Menzies and was sad to leave.
Productive work environment emphasizing cultural sensitivity
The workplace was full of mutual accountability, cultural sensitivity, effective communication, and engaging staff. The environment was full of respect and appreciation of everyone's achievements.
productive and rewarding workplace
a typical day at work is productive, most days are challenging, but the best thing about my job is that it is rewarding. I enjoy what I do but currently looking for a change!
Pros
free morning tea
Cons
no cons
Great
Great, really flexible and lots of people to call on as resources as they are experts in their field. They have allowed me to stay on a contact list for further jobs in the future - so willing to help out
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Some mangers need some training
Engaging and pro-active with community.
Work at Menzies varied from health research to presenting health information to all ages and backgrounds, from school kids to construction companies. From my time at Menzies I personally gained knowledge about my health and where it should be at. I worked amongst Doctors and trainees and learnt a whole lot from them all. In terms of management, I was in charge of creating a audience engaging workshop and adding that to the many educational activities that Menzies offer. It was a complete success and they still use this workshop in their health labs today. Overall my most enjoyable time with Menzies was National Science Week in Alice Springs. The place as well as the community and out communities was really awesome.
Pros
Free Health Check up
Cons
Doing my own BMI
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Menzies School of Health Research. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5