Mercedes-Benz
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

Australia25 reviews
I was working but tech were not No good or fast enough and there was some people playing with my computer and that’s why I left job. That’s why I made my decision to leave the job.
the people i worked with were good, management was bad, the cars were really nice to work on but i had very little help with understanding what was going on with the vehicle.
Pros
overtime
Cons
Bad management and teaching
Ein Job wie ich ihn mir vorgestellt habe für den man keine Vorkenntnisse braucht.
Its a tough gig in today's world to success in luxury vehicle sales but there are not many better places or brands to do it than Mercedes-Benz Brighton.
Mercedes Benz is a big business with many branches. Mercedes Benz Somerton is the place to work as it has a family friendly work environment with many opportunities to improve yourself.
60 Hour weeks as a first year. Good facilities. Mostly cleaning, driving, changing tyres - taught very little over nearly 6 months. Most of the people are great to work with
You get to drive nice cars, meet nice clients, good wages, you have busy days, hardest part of the getting all cars ready for pick-up.
management good
Pros
drive great cars
Cons
have to wash them
Was such an experience working for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia. Was initially worried about treatment of volunteers but our wellbeing was top priority which i appreciated greatly.
Great place to volunteer for a behind the scenes look into the Fashion Industry. This can include dressing backstage/gift bags and also greeting and ushering guests.
As being a volunteer i was mainly healping around with the set up and clean up of the event as well as allocating VIP's to their allocated seats and ensuring models are on the run way in perfect positions and time in correct outfits by the designers. Through this amazing experience i had learned more about the events industry and fashion as well as learning to cope in a fast paced and very important job environment. The hardest part of the job was having to sort out a resolution to VIP's seat allocation double up's which i had done on the spot with my problem solving. This being the hardest thing, reveals that this volunteer job was not all that difficult as the management had very well organised the event to run smoothly.
good place to work, get to drive the latest vehicles, lots of opportunities to network. Xmas parties are good. Opportunity for growth is minimal
Favourites get the perks
Pros
Merchandise
Cons
No work home balance
Great company to work in. Friendly environment with a lot of fun during lunch brakes. Only hard part of the job is the change of shifts. From late to early to night.
Friday afternoon drinks provided, flexible working arrangements and opportunities for training and development. Annual sports day and Christmas/end of year party.
Pros
Friday night drinks
Cons
Depending on department sometimes not flexible
My volunteer work at this event was amazing and unforgettable. The organisers were highly professional and gave us a lot of work to do which was good. I learnt how to work under pressure and time-manage.
Highly competitive sales environment with strict targets. Most enjoyable part of my job is closing a deal and using the sales process to do this. Hardest part of my job is all the paperwork. I've learned that if you believe in the product you are selling it sells itself. Typical day at work is following up all leads, atleast 25 outbound calls, completing and chasing up paperwork and working every single lead.
Pros
Drive a Mercedes-Benx
Cons
Very long hours
Really enjoyed most of the people there, but the one I directly worked with was lazy and management didn´t do anything about it.
I worked at Mercedes Benz and we where all like a family

Everything was possible when i had a great team with me, the hardest part of the job was doing everything in time so the costumers stay happy and keeep coming back
Need to look less at the money benefits, and more contributing as a team and encouraging those that work underneath them to continue doing a great job, and give them amicable chance to improve there skill set within Mercedes Benz Company.
Pros
You get a company car
Cons
highly stressful
Senior employees dont have the time or patience for non skilled workers, think they are above everyone else, a lot of back stabbing, if you arent in the purple circle then you dont matter
Didnt enjoy the dealership as had no support from management, not a place i wanted to work.
Work life balance was good.

Some of the staff were great and helpfull but others wouldnt give you the time of day.

The hardest part of the job was going to work.

The best part was leaving.
All about the numbers.
Heavy work loads.

Not enough communication between all levels of staff.

not fun in lunch room with everyone on their phones, no talking. Hard to get to know other workers on a personal level.
Pros
close to home
Cons
low wages for level of work expected