Mercedes-Benz
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,111 reviews

Overall service department is great

Was a great place to work at with opportunity for growth and development. Workshop controllers and service management where overall good. Most service advisors where easy to get along with. Upper management are unfair and unrealistic. Very big turnover in staff approx 56 in the service department during my 2 years there. Needs to be a better bpnus system and improvement of work culture

Pros

Great people to work with, close to home, overtime available if you want

Cons

Unrealistic targets, always push but no return, salary isn't the best especially with Sydney's growth

Volunteer crew

Even though it's voluntary work in your spare time its actually great way to meet distinguished people including fashion designers in branding products, if you're looking for fun just want be part of fashion socialites to build self esteem and confidence around successful creatiors and fashion gurus there's always a opportunity a way in

Pros

The people

Overall it's a job

The worshop staff are excellent and willing to help. Heaps of different experiences in the team. Worshop controller great. Parts department very unorganised and overall management is poor with no sense of direction. Pay isn't the best but overtime is available. Career progression has opportunities and is available if you want.

Pros

Workshop staff, Workshop controller

Cons

Upper management. Everyone thinks they're the boss

Not the Worst but not the Best

the people i worked with were good, management was bad, the cars were really nice to work on but i had very little help with understanding what was going on with the vehicle.

Pros

overtime

Cons

Bad management and teaching

I was enjoying working

I was working but tech were not No good or fast enough and there was some people playing with my computer and that’s why I left job. That’s why I made my decision to leave the job.

Prägende Arbeitserfahrung

Ein Job wie ich ihn mir vorgestellt habe für den man keine Vorkenntnisse braucht.

Great Place, Great Brand

Its a tough gig in today's world to success in luxury vehicle sales but there are not many better places or brands to do it than Mercedes-Benz Brighton.

Family friendly environment with room to improve yourself.

Mercedes Benz is a big business with many branches. Mercedes Benz Somerton is the place to work as it has a family friendly work environment with many opportunities to improve yourself.

Average work environment

60 Hour weeks as a first year. Good facilities. Mostly cleaning, driving, changing tyres - taught very little over nearly 6 months. Most of the people are great to work with

You get to drive nice cars, meet nice clients, good wages, you have busy days, hardest part of the getting all cars ready for pick-up. management good

Pros

drive great cars

Cons

have to wash them

Jobs at Mercedes-Benz

See more jobs

One of the best experiences in the Fashion industry.

Was such an experience working for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia. Was initially worried about treatment of volunteers but our wellbeing was top priority which i appreciated greatly.

Great Experience

Great place to volunteer for a behind the scenes look into the Fashion Industry. This can include dressing backstage/gift bags and also greeting and ushering guests.

Fun and fast paced environment with lots to learn and overall an amazing experience

As being a volunteer i was mainly healping around with the set up and clean up of the event as well as allocating VIP's to their allocated seats and ensuring models are on the run way in perfect positions and time in correct outfits by the designers. Through this amazing experience i had learned more about the events industry and fashion as well as learning to cope in a fast paced and very important job environment. The hardest part of the job was having to sort out a resolution to VIP's seat allocation double up's which i had done on the spot with my problem solving. This being the hardest thing, reveals that this volunteer job was not all that difficult as the management had very well organised the event to run smoothly.

Ok

good place to work, get to drive the latest vehicles, lots of opportunities to network. Xmas parties are good. Opportunity for growth is minimal Favourites get the perks

Pros

Merchandise

Cons

No work home balance

Productive and fun workplace

Great company to work in. Friendly environment with a lot of fun during lunch brakes. Only hard part of the job is the change of shifts. From late to early to night.

Productive and fun workplace with table tennis

Friday afternoon drinks provided, flexible working arrangements and opportunities for training and development. Annual sports day and Christmas/end of year party.

Pros

Friday night drinks

Cons

Depending on department sometimes not flexible

Amazing experience

My volunteer work at this event was amazing and unforgettable. The organisers were highly professional and gave us a lot of work to do which was good. I learnt how to work under pressure and time-manage.

Highly chanllenging fast paced enviroment

Highly competitive sales environment with strict targets. Most enjoyable part of my job is closing a deal and using the sales process to do this. Hardest part of my job is all the paperwork. I've learned that if you believe in the product you are selling it sells itself. Typical day at work is following up all leads, atleast 25 outbound calls, completing and chasing up paperwork and working every single lead.

Pros

Drive a Mercedes-Benx

Cons

Very long hours

Repetative

Really enjoyed most of the people there, but the one I directly worked with was lazy and management didn´t do anything about it.

Excellent working environment

I worked at Mercedes Benz and we where all like a family Everything was possible when i had a great team with me, the hardest part of the job was doing everything in time so the costumers stay happy and keeep coming back

Productive and busy place of work

Need to look less at the money benefits, and more contributing as a team and encouraging those that work underneath them to continue doing a great job, and give them amicable chance to improve there skill set within Mercedes Benz Company.

Pros

You get a company car

Cons

highly stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mercedes-Benz. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3K