Mercedes-Benz
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews for Sales and Marketing Manager

Sales and Marketing Manager6 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,490 reviews

Long Days, but always worth the time and effort

A typical day would start early in the morning and end late. I learned a tremendous amount about the OEM space from a headquarter prospective. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting people from ever level of the business and never having a dull day.

very pleasant and fun workplace

It was my honor to work with senior most collegues at my office. I have learned how to work independently, gained lot of maturity, learned how to handle people with different characters.now i have got lot courage and strength to face any kind of challenges. Management was very supportive and encourages each and every works. Hardest part of the job was targets. sometimes due to the bad market, it was difficult to achieve the targets. Conversations with collegues during lunch break was the most enjoyable part of the job.

Constant changes and sales pressure

Was hired for marketing and working into sales. The work environment is can be stressful because it is very sales driven and the management team can be intense. My job was also being an assistant to my manager as well as marketing and sales. So many things changed with the job during the 2 years I worked there.

Pros

Free lunches, sales training trips, liked my coworkers

Cons

Stressful work environment

Highly professional corporation

Mercedes-Benz Trucks Germany management and leadership structure is highly developed and provides 5-star quality in products and customer service. Company provides excellent workplace culture and supports young families and international potentials.

Very well balanced company and job- fun yet very professional

Most fun yet professional company environment that I have been privileged to be in. Being a Mercedes-Benz dealership entailed nothing but the highest standards in training, customer relations presentation, etc. Fun environment- colleagues and co-workers knew how to have fun and humor when necessary. The most enjoyable parts of my job was when we got to meet and interact with different kinds of customers and when customers became my friends- walked out of the showroom smiling having made the right decision and bought the product that they needed after all we did not merely sell products but we sold the experience.

A workplace with a great culture

Mercedes-Benz Financial Services has a great culture, it teaches to think like a german engineer and work as one. The employers are so friendly and welcoming. Nice place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mercedes-Benz. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mercedes-Benz
  • Sales and Marketing Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?