Mercedes-Benz
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mercedes-Benz Culture reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,135 reviews

Overall service department is great

Was a great place to work at with opportunity for growth and development. Workshop controllers and service management where overall good. Most service advisors where easy to get along with. Upper management are unfair and unrealistic. Very big turnover in staff approx 56 in the service department during my 2 years there. Needs to be a better bpnus system and improvement of work culture

Pros

Great people to work with, close to home, overtime available if you want

Cons

Unrealistic targets, always push but no return, salary isn't the best especially with Sydney's growth

Prägende Arbeitserfahrung

Ein Job wie ich ihn mir vorgestellt habe für den man keine Vorkenntnisse braucht.

Highly chanllenging fast paced enviroment

Highly competitive sales environment with strict targets. Most enjoyable part of my job is closing a deal and using the sales process to do this. Hardest part of my job is all the paperwork. I've learned that if you believe in the product you are selling it sells itself. Typical day at work is following up all leads, atleast 25 outbound calls, completing and chasing up paperwork and working every single lead.

Pros

Drive a Mercedes-Benx

Cons

Very long hours

Excellent working environment

I worked at Mercedes Benz and we where all like a family Everything was possible when i had a great team with me, the hardest part of the job was doing everything in time so the costumers stay happy and keeep coming back

high volume dealership

Didnt enjoy the dealership as had no support from management, not a place i wanted to work. Work life balance was good. Some of the staff were great and helpfull but others wouldnt give you the time of day. The hardest part of the job was going to work. The best part was leaving.

Productive but also challenging atmosphere

On any given day you could probably see between 2-15 customers from very diverse backgrounds. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and dealing with different audiences.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mercedes-Benz. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3K
1.4K

• Mercedes-Benz
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?