Mercy Health
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mercy Health Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
best part of my job is you meet so many beautiful people and hear so many old stories they love to tell.

hardest part is the cleaning and driving back and forth.
I am very happy to working in mercy health.Very friendly environment. Neat and clean work place. Cooperative staff. The management understand their stuff 's problems.
very flexible with my hours, love working for them i would definitely recommend!
Good place to work on my clinical skills and build confidence when interacting with patients
An excellent company to work for. It was very rewarding working within the community helping clients with many varied duties from escorting clients for appointments and shopping to personal care and home care.
Warrnambool used to be a wonderful workplace, staff would assist one another when short and residents were not lied to about staff numbers, although now staff won’t help one another as it is seen that they are not coping with workloads. Staff are not supporting each other and made to dob on team mates if not seen to be doing everything on their job list. Certain staff are managements
informative eyes and ears
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mercy Health. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8