Mercy Health
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mercy Health Employee Reviews

Standard Work hours and shift changes
Excellent standard of care

Communication is fairly good

Deals with complaints and feedback within a week

Staff are friendly and approachable
Work culture poor , bullying , work load for one person on ten acre site to much , residents were the only good reason to work there, done my best epipment breakages due to age .
Pros
Residents
Cons
way to much work.
Previously Mercy Health was known has Southerncross Care ( VIC),
worked there for 14 years, just resently become Mercy Health, has been taken over.

Felt very happy previously, management were friendly, now i dont feel they care. A lot of changes, like we will no longer wear uniforms, to look presentable. Hopefully it will become better
Bundaberg Mater Hospital had a great working environment with friendly coworkers and management who were always willing to help and accommodate if I needed it. Lovely workplace and lovely people.
Good values and philosophy of care. Provides high standard of care. Listens to the concerns of resident and their families. Encourages teamwork and friendly work environment.
Excellent team to work with.
Excellent training and support.

Supported clients 1 on 1 in various day to day activities.

Is a company well established and provides excellent support to staff.
My typical day at work entails, scanning and saving documents to the delegated file paths. Writing up word docs for cover letters. Attend to emails as required. Charging clients with ongoing fees. Use of Excel daily with keeping track of filed documents.
Filing, printing etc

Have learned a great deal around aged care processes in Accounts Receivable.

Great workplace culture on the AR team, with a positive vibe, being compassionate and hospitable.

At the moment we are migrating to a new financial system, which can be very challenging.

The team I work with, along with helping and assisting each other is the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
non for profit, salary packaging
Cons
Willingness to help others.
Constant encouragement throughout my performances.

Good conversations with the elderly.

Making their day within the facility was always a nice feeling.
i like to be busy and challenged, to see a resident smile makes my day. i am willing and often do go beyond my work role e.g helping kitchen staff or helping cleaners etc. i have gained much confidence working at mercy health and have also gained much knowledge. i report immediately to managment risks, changes with residents and contribute to improving the residents lives to make it more enriching.
Matching the right carers to clients, answering phones & delivering quality Customer Services to Clients & Case Managers. I have learned all about the aged care industry. The hardest part of my job is when carers decline shifts. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I allocate a perfect match to clients & I receive positive feedback from the Case Managers.
Pros
able to take time away from the office for personal appointments
Cons
staying back to finish my tasks
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mercy Health. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4