MercyCare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

MercyCare Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
Productive work place with equal opportunities.
Mercy Care makes a positive difference to the lives of all West Australians. MercyCare is committed to investing in its people by building rewarding careers. Learning and development opportunities
Each area work in a team I worked in the Quality Improvement Team.

I was part of the OSH team which included the return to work coordinator. I assisted the Risk Manager, OSH Coordinator entering data on incidents and hazards and attending clinical management meetings as well as entering workers compensation data for 2019 and 2018 which assisted the return to work coordinator.

Working as a team was the best part of the role at MercyCare
The enjoyable part of the job is friendly learning environment. I have to look after myself to be able to look after my husband who had stroke recently.
I love the girls I work with, my coordinator is the best. The hourly rate is very generous and I like my hours it is very easy to balance home and work life.
great
new skills and discuss opinion and ideas freely

The management of the center i worked with was awesome and so fear, but the head office of mercy care is unreliable and they dont value the employers nor the families with their children.

Nice atmosphere and multicultural

Get to know new families from different backgrounds and having fun with children which they were the source of boosting self esteem and energy.
Pros
Multicultural and provide lots of support for families
Cons
mercy care is unreliable, not fear and they dont value their employers, They easily terminates the staff with short notice, they dont replace the staff with fear positions
Even though this service has a large number of children each day, the groupings are small, having ten different rooms. I also love the spacious outdoor areas with real lawn and big trees! The children love spending time outdoors in these natural environments.
I have been working with MercyCare since the start of 2011 and have found it to be one of the best organisations I have ever worked for. Providing great learning opportunities and advancements as well as providing great benefits such as salary sacrifice.
They have always provided the best outcome for their employees and their clients. The great thing about Mercycare is their 6 core values that guide every day practice and their mission to help the disadvantage .
Pros
advancement, great team, support from management, guided by values
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MercyCare?