Merlin Entertainments
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Merlin Entertainments Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
Typical day full on, learnt about wildlife, sealife culture ok hard part of job too much work for one person. Left on good terms. Very stressful due to amount of work in accounts department.
I worked at Merlin Entertainments for a short period of time. The interview and induction process was thorough and staff were friendly. Due to the nature of their businesses it was a fun place to work on many occasions.
Superbe expérience tant sur le point humain que professionnel. Très bonne ambiance dans l'entreprise. La formation et l'accompagnement sont très performants et présents.
Pros
Ambiance, salaire, formation.
Cons
Aucun
The senior management teams at Merlin Entertainments are very well structured with a large focus on their staff and their personal development while always encouraging them to achieve their goals .
I loved working each and every single one of my shifts at Sealife Mooloolaba. My team and management were welcoming and were great guides/teachers. I could always ask questions without any judgement and they showed me the ropes to be a great person of tourism.
i worked in the lift operations department. easy to get hours, always people who want days off. very busy during peak times and you must always be paying attention to ensure guests safety. there was some really slack co-workers which made your job harder. very who you know, not what you know if you want to move up in the department. some rules for some and no rules for others. seems to be a disconnect from the "merlin way" to what actually happens on mountain
Pros
earn good money
Cons
lack of oportunity
The company in Sydney is very good.

Very interesting workplace where employees are friendly and hard working. Really enjoyed my time working there.

Best experience ever.
occasionally very fast paced, so ned good time managing skills.
Since mostly worked as a main receptionist in one of the hotels, I was fully responsible fot a smooth running of the reception, a lot of ad-hoc office duties.

tutored new staff in a month- I am a very fast learner.
snowboard instructing is heaps of fun and very rewarding, just not in the finance sense.
Pros
snowboarding
Cons
few hours
Melbourne Aquarium was a great place to work.

I highly recommend.