Methodist Ladies' College Employee Reviews

Prosperous organization with good cause
Fundraising Manager (Former Employee) –  Perth WA30 June 2018
Daily events organizing, meetings. Various fundraising skills.Good intention of management.Good culture.Finding the right investments and dedicated supporters.The spirit of the community of alumni.
Pros
good will
Cons
poor management
Productive and happy easy workplace
Team Member - permanent part time (Current Employee) –  Kew VIC23 January 2017
I work with great people who are very kind, friendly and supportive. The workplace culture is of a very high standard, very respectful of all people. The hardest part of my job is the hours are too short. I am permanent part time and would rather be full time.
A real godd place to get a real experience
Assistance Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Glenferrie VIC15 November 2015
MLC has given me the opportunity to work in my career from which I can explore the biology world. It i a great opportunity to get a real experience from such a big name of a college
Productive, fast and professional environment
Senior and Junior Mathematics Teacher (Former Employee) –  Claremont, WA19 May 2014
A typical day involved been rushed off your feet, working through lunch and into the night.
I learnt how to write excellent exam papers and I learn how to adjust to an all girls environment.
Management were efficient and professional.
The staff were sociable, supportive and helpful.
I most enjoyed working with enthusiastic, motivated and driven students and working along side a friendly and supportive staff. The building were kept well and staff rooms were organised and spacious.
Pros
Sense of satisfaction
Cons
Long Hours