Methodist Ladies' College
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Methodist Ladies' College Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
As a casual employee, MLC is a great place to work with adequate pay and a good working environment. MLC has fantastic facilities and equipment which aid work and make it much easier to do your job well.
Daily events organizing, meetings. Various fundraising skills.Good intention of management.Good culture.Finding the right investments and dedicated supporters.The spirit of the community of alumni.
Pros
good will
Cons
poor management
Productive and friendly workplace. I enjoyed working with my colleagues, and the varied workload. I worked in Marketing and Administration in different departments.
I work with great people who are very kind, friendly and supportive. The workplace culture is of a very high standard, very respectful of all people. The hardest part of my job is the hours are too short. I am permanent part time and would rather be full time.
MLC has given me the opportunity to work in my career from which I can explore the biology world. It i a great opportunity to get a real experience from such a big name of a college
A typical day involved been rushed off your feet, working through lunch and into the night.
I learnt how to write excellent exam papers and I learn how to adjust to an all girls environment.

Management were efficient and professional.

The staff were sociable, supportive and helpful.

I most enjoyed working with enthusiastic, motivated and driven students and working along side a friendly and supportive staff. The building were kept well and staff rooms were organised and spacious.
Pros
Sense of satisfaction
Cons
Long Hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Methodist Ladies' College?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Methodist Ladies' College. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3