Metricon

5: Metricon Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

2.9Work–Life Balance

Awful culture, power hungry managers and huge workload for average pay

I worked an extra 3 hours a day to get my work done and still then each day was busy and highly stressful. Lots of pressure from management with no support. Very hierarchical structure, management are rude and staff are shunned. A very us and them culture. Work experience great, but would not recommend working at Metricon for your own physical and mental health

Pros

Nice work environment

Cons

Long hours Poor culture High workload

Terrible workplace

Horrendous company - Company culture is at first friendly and supportive but will turn quick. Very fake.- Sales consultants turn on each other and will try and get rid of you. Absolutely worst job I have ever had.

Pros

Cons

The sales employees - Managament

Non collaborative environment

Stressful working environment with a culture that is very much "us and them" between management and staff. The company did not recognise or appreciate my senior skill level.

Pros

Friendly company owner and junior staff

Cons

Power hungry managers

Typical day

Great company to work for. Balanced work/home life, understanding, flexibility when requested, generous leave/annual and sick leave. Would recommend to others.

Productive and very busy workplace

Metricon was a fast pacing and busy environment. I learnt how to work in teams, how to work individually, how to work under a lot of pressure and how to get things done in the time frame expected. Management were busy all of the time so the support wasn't always there when necessary. The hardest part of the job was the work load, the work load was far too heavy for one person to handle which lead to working long days/nights. I was the youngest in the company i really enjoyed making friends with people of all ages, i enjoyed learning something new even if it was not about my role. The experience was very well worth it.

Pros

Working with a large team

Cons

Unfair work load

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metricon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Metricon with

• Metricon
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?