Metro
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Metro Employee Reviews

Australia15 reviews
Alot of responisbly
Daily challeges which l do enjoy

One day is never the same as the next

Alot of communication between the telephone and station staff

Needed to keep the running to met the KPI's of Metro
The major responsibility in the metro is customer service in a busy environment, also work process cash and card payments.
I have to look after the regular inventory of stock and maintain a high standard of store presentation. I have to communicate with and relate to people at all levels.
Its a place to earn managerial and leadership skill and communicating with strangers. People there so friendly and responsive to understand duties to be performed.
First of all , it is great to be the part of a best company of Australia .As i have been always dreamed to be good customer service representative, and that can be fulfilled after working here where i could gain a good experience and built my career as well.
in these company called Metro i had a great experience with customers, clients and the products.lot of memories are collected by working over there. aspiring team collaboration at work .
Pros
good culture
Cons
nothing
This online stuff is difficult when you don't have computer skills phone call then meet. Its hard to put your personality into words. I would be a great ambassador for any workplace
Pros
Every day different
Cons
Kids can hurt you
It is good experience to work there as at helps to gain the good skills and were i have earn lot of things were i enjoyed a lot in good culture and environment.
Metro is a great place to work but now that all my children are at school I'm looking for a new adventure for my future and my families. I learnt most administration working for Metro and using xero accounting software. Learning the new program was challenging but I overcame it and love using it now.
I would have to go around to the cranes and see if they are hooked up and put labels on each control, the boss was really nice and helpful if I needed help
Pros
working with a good team
That was part time job
I have worked a month

I used to clean on the metal dust and glinding

I usually warked 10 hours

And i met a lot of people

Actually supervisors usually spoke bery bed work but that was funny

And he wad very nice for me

I wanna work there still

But now i want to get new experience
Pros
Good supervisor
Cons
Nightfill
All the staff members from all the group that I saw were fun and had a good sense of humor, Metro has a high expectation of safety. Everyone you meet are friendly and approachable. A good learning experience.
my day started at 7.00 am start my shift early to check the products on shelves and prepare the station well during my shift - coordinate with my staff to do our job by helping customers to find what they need and be satisfy and to be sure that they will return again to this branch the hardest part that when one of the clients did not find exactly what ha wanted and the most enjoyable part to persuade the client that bought replacement product
Pros
good and variety experices
Good chill job, served at a petrol station, long hours. mechanics also next door, had to deal with their customers after hours. (i offered)
I can do well even though it is hard job, and i can do quickly because this job paid depend on ability. The hardest part of the job is discrimination with nepaless and indonesian because all of boss come from their country.
Started at 5am , handling money, time limits for routs, public safety, OH&S, dealing with the public, cashing money's in and cleaning and fueling of buses on a daily basis. Coordinating with management if there was an issue with the day's work. Has to be a team effort in the workplace to run smoothly, running on time was always a problem but you work through it. Most enjoyable part of the job's was the people you meet along the way each day.
Pros
uniform
Cons
Running times