Michael Page
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Michael Page reviews

Michael Page

Michael Page Employee Review

Great training

Fantastic training, great support throughout. Fast moving career progression, with higher salary dependent on success.

Same roleSame location

Heavy micromanagement

Very KPI driven and highly micro managed. Do not look to slowly build consultants up and help them develop and grow professionally. Good group that work in the office and the culture is good.

Pros

Good culture and team

Cons

Long hours and highly KPI driven. No flexibility.
Same location

Host employer were a great company to work for

Awesome workplace culture, what I learned & won't forget was every person in that small warehouse were very friendly. CEO and management team were great. Most enjoyable part of the job, celebrated someones birthday every week by company for morning tea. Hardest part of this job was it was only a temporary contract. Shame the money was low, this was the ideal job & company I would have loved to have a career with to my retirement years.

Pros

Free morning tea once a week plus birthday cake & morning tea for any staff members birthday

Cons

Low wages
Same location

Great team, long hours and low $$

The team and culture of the company is great, with plenty of training and a supportive management team when times may get a little tough. There only two negatives in my opinion is the hours of work expected* and the low amount of pay compared to market averages for what is expected. *they use flexible working but realistically, you will always work minimum 40 hours on a 38 contract and even then feel judged for leaving the office.

Pros

Great colleagues

Cons

Long hours and low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Page. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Michael Page