Michael Page
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Michael Page reviews

Michael Page

Michael Page Employee Review

Incompetence overall

I have been a casual applicant for 5 years and the excuse of not paying on time is loosing citizenship or identification or system breakdown of payroll portal. This occurs every once or twice every 3 months, simply handling of time sheets very slow. The meaning of busy is not competent to eradicate priority. I have been casual with several recruiting agencies in Sydney, this is the worst job handlers to be known. Also there are fake reviews and it is definitly on this forum.

Pros

Long lunch breaks

Cons

Not available

Same location

Excellent and professional colleagues

Grateful and appreciate kind mannered staff and them always giving me opportunity to learn in different field of work. Had learnt a lot and happy to see staff every day.

Pros

Free lunches, offered food eg. Rocky road chocolate, polite and professional mannered colleagues.

Cons

Personal details asked about, although very caring.
Same location

Cultural diversity

I enjoy working at the organisation as we have nice sociable colleagues and I have been fortunate to have great mentors.

This is an agency

Michael page sent me to UNSW then referred me to UTS, was advised what the culture was like before going and i was asked if i still wanted to be put forward. of course i said yes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Page. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Michael Page