Michael Page
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Michael Page reviews

Michael Page

Michael Page Employee Review

Just another bad recruiter

Used this company several times and was always disappointed in the consultants knowledge (lack of ) when it came to digital design and creative type positions. I wouldn't recommend them for anything creative or anything in the digital space. They're expensive .

Pros

Cons

Expensive and inexperienced in the creative sector

Excellent and professional colleagues

Grateful and appreciate kind mannered staff and them always giving me opportunity to learn in different field of work. Had learnt a lot and happy to see staff every day.

Pros

Free lunches, offered food eg. Rocky road chocolate, polite and professional mannered colleagues.

Cons

Personal details asked about, although very caring.

This is an agency

Michael page sent me to UNSW then referred me to UTS, was advised what the culture was like before going and i was asked if i still wanted to be put forward. of course i said yes

Host employer were a great company to work for

Awesome workplace culture, what I learned & won't forget was every person in that small warehouse were very friendly. CEO and management team were great. Most enjoyable part of the job, celebrated someones birthday every week by company for morning tea. Hardest part of this job was it was only a temporary contract. Shame the money was low, this was the ideal job & company I would have loved to have a career with to my retirement years.

Pros

Free morning tea once a week plus birthday cake & morning tea for any staff members birthday

Cons

Low wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Page. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Michael Page
  • Just another bad recruiter
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?