Michael Page
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Michael Page reviews

Michael Page

Michael Page Employee Review

More team work in a chook farm

Not a good company to register for work, or to have them find suitable job seekers for your company.

Pros

not much

Cons

getting out of there

This is an agency

Michael page sent me to UNSW then referred me to UTS, was advised what the culture was like before going and i was asked if i still wanted to be put forward. of course i said yes

Host employer were a great company to work for

Awesome workplace culture, what I learned & won't forget was every person in that small warehouse were very friendly. CEO and management team were great. Most enjoyable part of the job, celebrated someones birthday every week by company for morning tea. Hardest part of this job was it was only a temporary contract. Shame the money was low, this was the ideal job & company I would have loved to have a career with to my retirement years.

Pros

Free morning tea once a week plus birthday cake & morning tea for any staff members birthday

Cons

Low wages

Incompetence overall

I have been a casual applicant for 5 years and the excuse of not paying on time is loosing citizenship or identification or system breakdown of payroll portal. This occurs every once or twice every 3 months, simply handling of time sheets very slow. The meaning of busy is not competent to eradicate priority. I have been casual with several recruiting agencies in Sydney, this is the worst job handlers to be known. Also there are fake reviews and it is definitly on this forum.

Pros

Long lunch breaks

Cons

Not available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Page. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Michael Page
  • More team work in a chook farm