Michael Page Employee Reviews for Associate ConsultantReview this company
Associate Consultant1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 346 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The team and culture of the company is great, with plenty of training and a supportive management team when times may get a little tough. There only two negatives in my opinion is the hours of work expected* and the low amount of pay compared to market averages for what is expected. *they use flexible working but realistically, you will always work minimum 40 hours on a 38 contract and even then feel judged for leaving the office.
Long hours and low pay
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Michael PageAssociate Consultant positions
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Page. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 346 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Michael Page
- What are the working hours at Michael Page?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Michael Page?One person answered
- What are tips for doing well in the interview What is the work environment and culture likeOne person answered
- Do they offer pr sponsorship for graduate accountant with almost 2 yrs experience?
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Michael Page?
- Is it okay if i'm a working student?