Michael Page
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Michael Page Culture reviews

Clear
3.1Work–Life Balance

Great team, long hours and low $$

The team and culture of the company is great, with plenty of training and a supportive management team when times may get a little tough. There only two negatives in my opinion is the hours of work expected* and the low amount of pay compared to market averages for what is expected. *they use flexible working but realistically, you will always work minimum 40 hours on a 38 contract and even then feel judged for leaving the office.

Pros

Great colleagues

Cons

Long hours and low pay

This is an agency

Michael page sent me to UNSW then referred me to UTS, was advised what the culture was like before going and i was asked if i still wanted to be put forward. of course i said yes

Host employer were a great company to work for

Awesome workplace culture, what I learned & won't forget was every person in that small warehouse were very friendly. CEO and management team were great. Most enjoyable part of the job, celebrated someones birthday every week by company for morning tea. Hardest part of this job was it was only a temporary contract. Shame the money was low, this was the ideal job & company I would have loved to have a career with to my retirement years.

Pros

Free morning tea once a week plus birthday cake & morning tea for any staff members birthday

Cons

Low wages

Heavy micromanagement

Very KPI driven and highly micro managed. Do not look to slowly build consultants up and help them develop and grow professionally. Good group that work in the office and the culture is good.

Pros

Good culture and team

Cons

Long hours and highly KPI driven. No flexibility.

Cultural diversity

I enjoy working at the organisation as we have nice sociable colleagues and I have been fortunate to have great mentors.

Group Service Credit Controller

Chasing up the payment, credit focus role. Great communication skills and problem solving skills friendly team mate and good company culture. chasing up the payment to fullfill the deadline. I feel so enjoyable when the payment come in by weekly debt management

Pros

Great culture, team lunch and annual benifits

Jobs at Michael Page