Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Showing all 7,656 reviews

productive and fun workplace

productive and fun workplace. Good Management. Growing Environment. Diversity and Inclusion at its best. Manager listen to you and allow you to grow in the career you want.

Pretty nice place to work

It is a pretty nice place to work with, the environment is professional. The organization among the teams was well coordinated, and teammates were professional.

Pros

Nice place for tech and data specialists to develop their skills

Very nice

A good place that almost wasn't there. Every day like all the others that came and went drearily. Learned to keep my head down. Actual culture you know.

good place to work

good hours, lots of fun coworkers were great and my boss was a good boss to have. at times could be stressful but that is true with any customer service role

Microsoft offers great benefits and fair pay. They are a huge company, lots to learn, lots of opportunity, but it also makes it harder to find who does what when trying to resolve customer issues.

Pros

Great benefits - 50% 401K Match

Cons

Lots of acronyms and technology to learn/know

The life culture at Microsoft is Amazing. They have a Family first attitude and free soda!

I have always wanted to work for Microsoft ever since I was a teenager. I felt like I worked hard to get to the point where I could apply. Microsoft isn't "all business". They have a great family first culture. The one hardest thing about Microsoft is deadlines! If felt like there was always a deadline to reach every week and every month. The Management I delt with was simply amazing always there with an Open door. Lets not forget the free Beverages... Coffee... Tea.. Soda.. you name it.

Pros

Diversity, Free Drinks, Onside Gourmet Lunchs...Discounts on Software if your into that.

Cons

Deadlines, Lots of "This has to get down yesterday".

Leadership has no clue what they're doing.

The company changes processes multiple times a year. Just when you think you've learned one thing they change it. They say it's because we're growing and learning but most of the new processes are worse than the previous. Lost MANY sales due to absolutely ridiculous processes and the entirety of the processing team being across seas.

What is the best part of working at the company?The company takes very good care of their employees. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?There weren’t very many stressful situations. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Excellent work environment. The culture was family oriented.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Very detailed and routine. Meeting and greeting new people.

Niceeee hai company

Nicee hai ekdum. Mast salary and every benifit. And I love it very well also the package is lucrative. All things well. Location and team work is something that I liked

Productive and fun workplace.

Love my colleagues and our customers. The ability to work directly with customers and help them find value in our products is very rewarding. All of my colleagues are smart and motivated.

Amazing Place

Worked inventory control when it existed for their retail stores and it was the best job I had to this day. Looks like the company has shifted a bit with layoffs.

Happy environment

No egos here, everyone's really friendly, helpful, welcoming. Only real complant-There are too many meetings and social sessions. Hard to get much consistent work done.

The best company I have ever worked with

My company change was more due to personal goals, but MSFT is an entire universe of new learning. I obtained and enjoyed benefits I never thought might be possible for an employee, and I hope some day I might have another opportunity to rejoin the company.

Pros

Year Bonus, Career paths are with no end

Cons

New employees programs are not always being properly defined

Mostly liked it

Pay & benefits were competitive . Can be bureaucratic, but has gotten a bit better. Totally depends on the organization you’re in, your manager & their manager

What is the best part of working at the company?The company culture is/was the best I've seen in my 20 year career.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Knowing a layoff was inevitable once the market took a turn for the worst but it was handled professionally and with compassion. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Work life balance is an actual thing

Fun

Really fun place to work. Convenient location. Supportive coworkers to help you out. Dynamic assigning also help. I would recommend Microsoft to anyone.

Overall good deal

Working at Microsoft requires long hours and a high sense of accountability; however, the compensation, benefits, flexibility, and culture make the hard work well worth it!

Not bad

Not a bad place as a gap job. had a good time there, was only there as a gap job before moving country, managers were nice and good career progression

Pros

good pay, good hours

Cons

nonne

Productive and Good Learning Opportunity but worst in terms of employee centricity as a whole.

Wipro doesn't pay good hikes and good packages to its internal employees as in my case, rest work and learning is good. I like working in this company because of its conducive work environment.

Cons

No reimbursement for health insurance, less reimbursement for broadband, LTA is not additional to salary

Rewarding

Microsoft has Great benefits and freedom to perform the duties of my job as I see fit. Leadership is transparent in the needs of the business. I enjoy it

Positive Experience

I have had a great experience working at there. The team is incredibly supportive and the company culture is one of collaboration and inclusivity. The management is approachable and always willing to listen to new ideas. The benefits are also top-notch, including generous PTO and a great health insurance plan. I have been able to grow both personally and professionally during my time here. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a positive and fulfilling work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Microsoft with

Learn about Microsoft in popular locations

• Microsoft