Mid North Coast Local Health District
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mid North Coast Local Health District Employee Reviews for Administrative Officer

1.4Job Security & Advancement

Bad management & extreme bullying

I experienced bullying and harassment within 2 departments I worked in. Staff can be extremely lazy & prefer to sit around talking about people’s private lives but then make themselves look busy to suck up to management. Very ‘clicky’ environment, unprofessional with no customer service skills and like to pass blame onto other staff members for their mistakes. No point going to higher management to make a complaint as you’re only rocking the boat and their easy solution is to force you to resign. Complaints about other staff members behaviour is just swept under the mat.

Bad Management, bullying is ignored

I loved my administration job and worked very hard to get through what was expected of me and be a team player, but ended up leaving due to being bullied and harassed by a jealous permanent co-worker who didn't know when to stop. The bullying was ignored as it was easier for management to turn a blind eye. Only casual work is offered and you are expected to stay casual for years as they are not interested in offering you job security no matter how hard you work. The bullies continue to thrive. I'm glad I'm out of there!

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Bullying, No job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mid North Coast Local Health District. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8