Mid North Coast Local Health District
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mid North Coast Local Health District Employee Reviews for Nurse

1.6Work–Life Balance

I contemplated taking my own life because of the bullying, hostile, deliberate targeted harassment culture

I have seen the culture in this place demoralise individuals with the flow on effect of destroying careers and families.Stay away, this place is insane it is living proof that the NSW Health Code of Conduct is something you sign for accreditation only, it has no moral value at all.

Pros

They are always desperate for staff

Cons

The good ones don’t last long

Serious issues with bullying

Serious issues with bullying and harassment aided by management. Left Bellingen as my mental health was seriously affected, leading to 6 weeks hospital admission. . Poor work life balance.

Pros

Cons

Bullying unsupportive

Bullying from top down

There is lots of politically correct noise made about no tolerance to bullying but when it comes from the top down it is apparently acceptable as it is constant and not addressed. Casuals expected to work full time rotating roster or they are discriminated against, part timers expected to work full time, full timers expected to do overtime. Pressures to discharge our patients home early to make room for all the patients in the overflowing ED who have no where to go

Pros

Salary

Cons

Bullying Culture, lack of human resource

Jobs at Mid North Coast Local Health District