Mid North Coast Local Health District
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mid North Coast Local Health District Job Security & Advancement reviews

Australia9 reviews

Clear
1.6Work–Life Balance
1.4Job Security & Advancement

I contemplated taking my own life because of the bullying, hostile, deliberate targeted harassment culture

I have seen the culture in this place demoralise individuals with the flow on effect of destroying careers and families.Stay away, this place is insane it is living proof that the NSW Health Code of Conduct is something you sign for accreditation only, it has no moral value at all.

Pros

They are always desperate for staff

Cons

The good ones don’t last long

Bad Management, bullying is ignored

I loved my administration job and worked very hard to get through what was expected of me and be a team player, but ended up leaving due to being bullied and harassed by a jealous permanent co-worker who didn't know when to stop. The bullying was ignored as it was easier for management to turn a blind eye. Only casual work is offered and you are expected to stay casual for years as they are not interested in offering you job security no matter how hard you work. The bullies continue to thrive. I'm glad I'm out of there!

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Bullying, No job security

Massive improvement needed

Management out of touch with working conditions by allowing bullying and harrassment to continue to suit themselves. Only long term employees are looked after, casuals are used up and not offered advancement. They prefer casuals so they can flick you when no longer required. If you are not seeking long term employment this is the place for you! Some very good staff here but a very negative working environment and conditions.

Pros

Pay is suitable

Cons

Negative work environment

Incredibly rewarding, however lack of positive job culture

Work loads can vary drastically but management is always looking for ways to facilitate work life balances. Salary is not competitive in my opinion die to there unwilling to offer overtime rates to casuals for the same work as permanent staff. Advancement feel exclusive to the individuals who are 'on the know' circles which is disappointing. As a result the job culture can be very negative at times dragging away the fulfillment of caring for people.

Pros

Inner fulfillment

Cons

Poor job culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mid North Coast Local Health District. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question