Mind Employee Reviews

3.2Pay & Benefits
3.5Job Security & Advancement
MIND supported me physically, emotionally and mentally in ways other employers had not. They valued their staff.
Comm. Ment./Health W'r/Vol. Co'dinator (Former Employee) –  Morwell VIC1 February 2016
I had great supervision; my own car-office; supportive management, excellent follow-up on debriefing; excellant training opportunities and flexible hours. I found the work challenging and rewarding and enjoyed outreaching to those in need in the community. The most difficult part of the position was the recording into databases but I made an effort to ensure that I kept up-to -date with these issues by ensuring I kept to a routine. My co-workers were absolutely wonderful and very informed in their own fields of expertise which kept out team ticking over very well. It was good to know we could rely on someone else to have the knowledge we needed to approach certain issues with our clients, whether it was from a team member or a supervisor/manager. Whenever there were difficulties I found that I was supported well to deal with them. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I knew I had supported someone to achieve the goal they had set for themselves. The most difficult part of the job was not being able to do this.
Pros
Great supervision, back-up and resources in a difficult environment.
Cons
Too little money from Governemtn for the work they contributed to clients.