Mineral Resources Employee Reviews in Applecross WA

Dont work here
Not happy to answer (Former Employee) –  Applecross20 February 2019
Been in the engineering industry for 30 plus years. Worst place to work. Managers are incompetent very much a reaction management style. Dont listen to staff on recommendations. I had to simply walk out as it was a TOXIC environment. I cannot write my true feelings about this awful place. They do not know how to spell professional. Noone smiles...ever. You work extra hours all the time and no time off in lieu. Wont let you leave early even when you do on the average of a day extra per week and the list goes on.
Pros
Free parking
NOT a good place to work!
Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  Applecross WA26 January 2017
I would not encourage anyone to work for this company at all! You are constantly micromanaged by management and the whole workplace is simply toxic with a wolf pack culture and fellow work colleagues listening and watching you every move to report you at every opportunity. As I said TOXIC! I was always undermined by management to a point I hated getting up in the morning to go to work! A few of my friends also experienced the same and simply walked out and never looked back! So whoever reads this THINK FIRST!
Pros
Cons
Having to endure a very toxic culture and being treated with disrespect