MinterEllison Employee Reviews

Enjoyable environment and big volume of work
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Phillip Street, Sydney25 June 2018
I would have lasted in this firm but my partner boss suffered from bowel cancer, so I had to leave.

I love the work in Banking and Finance, very enjoyable and I can apply my knowledge.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Nil
Great work flow and great transactions. Can be high stress environment.
ASSOCIATE, REAL ESTATE (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC20 May 2018
Good, award-winning firm with top transactions. Collaborative across specialisations. Workplace culture is professional with lot of autonomy - light touch management.
minters
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD23 January 2018
Working with Minter Ellison was an amazing experience. I have learnt alot of new things. I have seen the process that goes on in the office business and also the environment that they offer. I enjoyed every part of my experience. Learning new skills and technique in order to get the job done.
The hardest part for me was getting use to the hours that they finish and start work. This is because as a student I have never adapted to the hours that the business people are use to. However, throughout my experience and my time with Minter Ellison I have learnt a lot and it is a great environment to work in.
welcoming, fun workplace
Year 10 Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC4 December 2017
Minter Ellison was a great place for work experience, everyone was so lovely, welcoming and easy-going. A typical day at work for me was amending documents.
very busy place to work
Print Room Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD22 October 2017
Been here for 10 and a half years. seen so many changes to the firm. People who I work with are great people in the business services dept. the internal clients are sometimes unorganized and very demanding expect the impossible sometimes
Pros
work life balence
Cons
People can be demanding
Top 4 law firm
Events Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 April 2017
Top 4 law firm. Get to work close with the Partners and all are very nice.

Has a great reputation in the market.

Invests a lot in Junior staff team members.
Friendly work environment, poor development
Financial Systems Developer / Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD29 January 2017
Average company for non-legal staff. Poor promotion policy. Old-school management. Below average salary policy. Lots of staff benefits.
Professional workplace
Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 May 2016
Secretarial duties in a professional environment, peers were friendly, learnt new aspects of the mergers and acquisitions team
Bubbly, productive environment
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD19 February 2016
At Minter Ellison, there are many different fields within the legal services such as Financial Management, Taxation and IT services. I learnt that there were many key roles into contributing the success at the company. Overall, the co-workers provided a bubbly yet productive environment to work in.