MIRVAC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

MIRVAC Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
Good job was with them on the Treasury job in Perth for approximately 2.5 years and did multiple jobs from Dogman ,Traffic CONTOL Hoist operator lift Driver Nipper.
Pros
Was in perth city
Cons
Just a well run job
A typical day includes inspection of building defect and issues interacting with owners and trades to resolve problems, project management, maintaining high WH&S standards. Often there are challenging problems including structural, water ingress and complex issues need to be resolved. Working as a team of staff with trades ensuring works are completed on time with minimal disruption ensuring customers satisfaction.
cleaning and detailing food courts and toilets. also helping customers in the shopping center if required. Cleaning any spillages and keeping on top of rubbish
It's a great company for work for and I am very proud to be part of it. Unfortunately, it was a contract role to smooth the transition period and now my job is completed. I enjoy the company and support from my co worker and I have made great friendship during the time.
My time at mirvac was short but it was great, the team is good and the enviroment is great.

I would highly recommend anyone to take the job if they are given the opportunity
Pros
Fun atmosphere
Cons
Mirvac is well respected integrated property company that offers so much to its employees who want to learn and progress in the industry. This is represented by the many people like myself who have been here for many years and still learning and progressing.

Mirvac will continue to be a top performing AREIT with such a culture that it has and the people that it invests in.
Pros
The people
Cons
Not much......
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MIRVAC?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MIRVAC. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7