MIRVAC Employee Reviews

good company
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  springfield27 February 2019
cleaning and detailing food courts and toilets. also helping customers in the shopping center if required. Cleaning any spillages and keeping on top of rubbish
Great company to work for
Property Accountant (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW18 May 2016
It's a great company for work for and I am very proud to be part of it. Unfortunately, it was a contract role to smooth the transition period and now my job is completed. I enjoy the company and support from my co worker and I have made great friendship during the time.
Great
Mirvac Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 December 2015
My time at mirvac was short but it was great, the team is good and the enviroment is great.

I would highly recommend anyone to take the job if they are given the opportunity
Pros
Fun atmosphere
Cons
Great place to work. Been here 17 years and dont really want to leave but i need to follow my heart..
PROPERTY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Sydney, Australia18 December 2014
Mirvac is well respected integrated property company that offers so much to its employees who want to learn and progress in the industry. This is represented by the many people like myself who have been here for many years and still learning and progressing.

Mirvac will continue to be a top performing AREIT with such a culture that it has and the people that it invests in.
Pros
The people
Cons
Not much......

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MIRVAC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6