Mitcham Private Hospital
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mitcham Private Hospital Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
Great team to work with. Acuity is increasing over time. There is room for advancement if you wish. Covers a variety of specialized areas. Has a HDU and Obstetrics.
I worked as a permanent part time employee, able to work shifts around a growing family, with hours to suit, job satisfaction & having pride in my work was a high priority, aiming always to do the job well, team work was of utmost importance & keeping up with the skills needed for my position.
Pros
Job satisfaction
Cons
Shift, hours that suited my family/ personal life
Great for someone who need limited hours due to school commitments and other things such as kids or family commitments.

Typical day at work (as orderly)

-Arrive at 8am do linin run (collecting all linin and rubbish that has accumulated overnight)

-clean 3 rooms + lounge, kitchen, 2 bathrooms/toliets and an office space.

-go to morning tea break 9.20 for 15 mins

-Do second linin run

-clean assigned rooms and if completed work with other team members to help complete their sectioned rooms.

-Do final linin run and rubbish collection 11.30 if finishing at 12pm

Great job if you like to be finished work most of the time by 12 or 1 in the afternoon so you can complete other things for the day. there are flexable working hours and good pay for the work completed. deadlines for rooms can be a problem but people that are good at time management will do well at this job.
Pros
free morning tea provided
Cons
limited opportunity for full time hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mitcham Private Hospital?