Moama Bowling Club Employee Reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits
3.7Job Security & Advancement
Fantastics Friendly Flexible
Customer Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Moama, NSW20 November 2014
Opening or Closing of Venue, greeting customers, signing them into the club, answering phones, making bookings, sales, membership processing, alcohol sales, food and beverage service in multiple areas of the club.
Friendly staff and very satisfied customers.
Pros
Beautiful interior
This Company was a pleasure to work for, they were always willing to help out in any way possible, they were very familiy orientated.
Bistro Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Moama12 November 2012
A typical day at work would be coming in and getting organised for the day, The Bowling Club have very high standards for Customer Service so a lot of the time spent at work was talking with the customers and making sure all thier needs were met. I learned a lot while working with the club, I am a fast learner so in the short time I was there I had learned all there was to know about running the Bistro. My Co- workers were always friendly, helpfull and very professional, it was a fantastic team to be apart of. The hardest part of the job was, because the club has a lot of senior citizens, that were regular customers, there were occasions where they became ill or passed away, it was the hardest part for me because you do get to know the customers so it is always very sad when these things happen. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with the customers, I always go above and beyond to make sure they are happy and have all they need.
Pros
they have a $5 per week membership for employees
Cons
split shifts