Momentum Consulting Employee Reviews

Not Supportive and Didn't Value Good Workers
Process Worker (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Wyong NSW26 February 2019
Working at Cordina Wyong, through Momentum Consulting was such a disappointing and stressful experience.

For 6 months I didn't have a reliable roster of work. Momentum Consulting would give shifts where one week would be 5-7 days and others would be 1 day. It's a very stressful and unreliable way to live for such a long amount of time. At Cordina, I was a reliable worker that was welcome in every area I worked in and yet it took me so long to receive a steady amount of shifts from Momentum Consulting. (This was disappointing to the Cordina supervisors that knew how well I work and actually told the onsite Momentum Consulting representative to give me more shifts).

I did not feel supported at all, and it's so disheartening to read how much the company prides themselves on quality and support, which obviously something I never got to experience.

I would say that their head office were pleasant to talk to and were definitely more willing to help which is why I gave management 2 stars instead of 1 star.
Pros
Head office were pleasant to talk to
Cons
Unsupportive, unreliable, didn't value hard workers
Always a mess
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW19 February 2019
Always when I call them about my salary, they never have an answer and also never solve any problem.
They always say that they will get back to me but never does.

Stay away from this place!!!
Pros
Cons
Not organized place
Positive experience
Skilled Labourer (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW14 August 2018
I have been working for Momentum for over 3 months now and I have found that the company is very helpful, looks for great opportunities for you and eager to help in anyway. I have also found the work offered by Momentum to be reliable. Corey.
Pros
Helpful, great opportunities and reliable
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Wyong NSW4 April 2018
I have experienced a severe lack of and alterations to shifts since signing with Momentum, I am very displeased by the lack of experience of many of the staff, and the overall unprofessional demeanor of the agency.
Pros
Standard pay rate.
Cons
Lack of shfts, withdrawn roster/shifts, unprofessional demeanor.
helpful consultants
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW21 February 2018
friendly staff who always have your best interest at heart, some jobs through this company can be quite bad however. Consultants that work here are friendly and always helpful
Great Employer
Part time temp work (Former Employee) –  Sydney, Australia1 July 2015
Had full time work within a week of signing up to this agency. Staff were all very helpful and tailored the work to suit individual needs. Always paid on time and to the full amount.