Momentum Consulting
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Momentum Consulting Employee Reviews

Australia12 reviews
Good place to work, fair salary offered, work place is really good. colleagues are very helpful and understanding, overall a good place to work and enjoy.
Always late with pay
Slave jobs they work by race islanders get the hard jobs heavylifting stuff 200+kgs

Aussies get all the easy Jobs that's just how they are
Momentum Group never took interest in bereavement circumstances. They don’t provide opportunities to allow you to have some time off when things like this happen. Although you are a casual and if a family member passes away or you are ill due to the condition or environment you work in? They don’t give you any shifts and then they talk about you in their office. Their management skills are standards are extremely poor. Worse experience I have ever encountered & i was also mistaken for another emploee in multiple ocasions when i called for shift as my name is a very common name. Tried to rectify matters and prove innocence but never got anywhere.
The staff is friendly and always ready to help with any issues , for examples with wages and continuety of work .I highly recommend this company for future work
Have worked casually for last 5 months, always helpful, have regular work, was nominated for Temp of the Month, would recommend to those looking for warehouse work.
Pros
Regular Work, Great Consultant, Helped me get Forklift Ticket
Cons
Some clients pay award and not market
Working at Cordina Wyong, through Momentum Consulting was such a disappointing and stressful experience.

For 6 months I didn't have a reliable roster of work. Momentum Consulting would give shifts where one week would be 5-7 days and others would be 1 day. It's a very stressful and unreliable way to live for such a long amount of time. At Cordina, I was a reliable worker that was welcome in every area I worked in and yet it took me so long to receive a steady amount of shifts from Momentum Consulting. (This was disappointing to the Cordina supervisors that knew how well I work and actually told the onsite Momentum Consulting representative to give me more shifts).

I did not feel supported at all, and it's so disheartening to read how much the company prides themselves on quality and support, which obviously something I never got to experience.

I would say that their head office were pleasant to talk to and were definitely more willing to help which is why I gave management 2 stars instead of 1 star.
Pros
Head office were pleasant to talk to
Cons
Unsupportive, unreliable, didn't value hard workers
Always when I call them about my salary, they never have an answer and also never solve any problem.
They always say that they will get back to me but never does.

Stay away from this place!!!
Pros
Cons
Not organized place
I have been working for Momentum for over 3 months now and I have found that the company is very helpful, looks for great opportunities for you and eager to help in anyway. I have also found the work offered by Momentum to be reliable. Corey.
Pros
Helpful, great opportunities and reliable
I have experienced a severe lack of and alterations to shifts since signing with Momentum, I am very displeased by the lack of experience of many of the staff, and the overall unprofessional demeanor of the agency.
Pros
Standard pay rate.
Cons
Lack of shfts, withdrawn roster/shifts, unprofessional demeanor.
friendly staff who always have your best interest at heart, some jobs through this company can be quite bad however. Consultants that work here are friendly and always helpful
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Momentum Consulting?
work is okay and people are friendly. I learned a lot there, management are there to help you and keep you safe at work. safety practices are strictly enforced
Had full time work within a week of signing up to this agency. Staff were all very helpful and tailored the work to suit individual needs. Always paid on time and to the full amount.