Momentum Promotions

11: Momentum Promotions Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews

4.2Work–Life Balance

Good company, less work

Good company with good hourly pay rates. Shifts are very less sometimes when it’s not a busy period. Only November- December is a busy period. Hope the shifts intensity increases with time.

Revlon

Excelent role with a lot of challenges because I had to do and sell make-up meeting the Sales Targets in Department Stores. I was also travelling and working in different stores across Sydney as a travelling make up artist attending the special events and promotions during Mothers Day and Chrismas Period.

Pros

free Make - up

Cons

Travel

amazing place to work.

Amazing managment, workplace culture is frendly and healthy, i learned how to work with multibrands and high luxyry products. Every day is new mission and new place.

Diana

Working as a team to sell products and promote it. Its fun and sometimes cold depends on the campagain. I enjoy this job as its a different clothes to wear and great team.

Pros

free training

Momentum

Great company to work for, provided all training for each product regular work and the management were friendly and understanding, the job cultuer was fun and easy going

Pros

free products and training

A good casual job with a good work/life balance

The role involves you to be more outgoing and be more confident so that you can easily interact with the customer and understand their needs. It develops a certain skill set of an individual but there are not many opportunities for advancements

Casual Sales

You choose shifts that suits you Customer service Training for new campaigns People from all around the world Good environment to work They try to offer shifts near to where you live

Pros

Flexible, good environment

Cons

Sometimes there is no shifts

ok for short term work and experience

jobs were few and far in between , very short notice on contracting jobs. Not enough training and support provided. Ok for a first job and to gain retail experience.

Enjoyed travelling around sydney doing promotional work in most myer and david jones stores. Met new people all the time. Learnt new wnd different skills and products knowledge as I went. Was flexible at the time but I needed more..

Very diverse, complex....but fun!!!!!

Lots of opportunities and learning experiences! You get a great view into the behind-the-scenes of business :D

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Momentum Promotions?

productive and fun workplace

This job is ONLY CASUAL, ON-CALL work, when there is a shift for me to do i basically go to pubs, clubs, liquor stores, shopping centres and promote alcohol and fragrances (shopping centres).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Momentum Promotions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Momentum Promotions with