Monadelphous
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Monadelphous Employee Reviews

Australia271 reviews
An alright company to work for.....
Great company but least paying a little disorganised when it come to big shutdowns. Have to pay for own boots and jackets. U can be placed at camps that could be an hour or two away from site.
I really enjoy working this place
It is the good place to work, our safety is the first priority the workplace culture is good the people were are working with.for my experience working this offshore i recon this the safest place to work.
Good Company to work for - done it 10 times all over Australia.
Broad range of work all over Australia, Good Co to work for. Usually get all the benefits, allowances plus training just have to show up & be present &willing to have ago.
Good company to work for
Supportive work culture. Good opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of work and develop skills. Easygoing office environment and positive approach to family and out of work needs.
Stay away, nepotism at its worst
Worked on the Kawana water treatment plant. Poorly run to the point of embarrassing. Three lots of senior management replaced, at least a year behind and millions in the red. And yet they still employ the same clowns in supervisory roles year in year out. Won’t be back. And they should put the cleaners through the HR Dept in Brisbane.
Relax atmosphere and helpful staff
Given full authority to make decision.
Always able to approach and obtain advise from superior.

Respect and opportunity to grow and learn.

Structure approached on evaluation of employee performance.

Training to upgrade skilled for once role is encouraged.
peer culture, no blame culture, safety is the only way culture.
encourage different level of staff / contractor / supplier to get involve on safety related activities.
company do provide different level of training / on site VOC / job related course for every staff.

comprehensive staff performance review to allow opportunity for internal promotion particularity on graduate level to intermediate level engineer.
Pros
lot of trainings / support from peer
Cons
long proceed on financial related issues: approval / allowance / P & L review.
A very good company to work for
I did work for Monadelphous for a number of years and I worked as a truck driver and later on in Safety and then a bus driver transferring staff from various locations around site. Monadelphous was a great firm to work for and like a large working family I would recommend to anybody
Ugh
The purple cirles abound. Far too many entrenched buddies working from site to site. The middle management do not create the wealth. The labour force so that and their loyalties lie with whomever is paying them at the time. Typical labour can change company logos 2-3 times a year.
What i Learned
Do your job as requested keep a clear head and make the most of your time with this company. Monodelphous will only recognise you if you do feats of over and beyond your required work load!
Buddy system safety is the key.
Being aware of our surrounding and of each other our supervisor kept a tab on us at the end of the day we all want to go home just like family would do it.
wouldnt go back
honestly!! the thing that turned me off was the management and getting sent all over the Hunter Valley using my own car and not getting paid a fuel allowance or travel money
lowest paid
they employ people as intermediate riggers instead of advanced riggers so they can pay you less yet they still expect you to mentor green riggers and if you work on shutdowns you cant get a job on construction with them
Very well organised workplace
I was always contacted when there was a shutdown in the Goldfields or at the Karratha Gas Plant. I was very happy with the organisation of the flights and the pay structure. Generally I was a very happy employee.
I had a work injury
After I had my work injury my hours got cut back then they said they haven't got much work for me so thats I'm back home looking for work in Geraldton
Great company with fantastic people throughout the organisation
A typical day existed of 10-12 hr days.
Early starts which generally were finished by 5-6pm

Great work ethic within company with commitment for safety and communication.

Best part of job was meeting diverse skilled workers at all different levels.

Management was easily approachable
Great place to work . Well looked after.
Hard work, but very rewarding both mentally and physically. Wages not the greatest but good amount of hours allowed to accumulate a good wage . Biggest problem was consistent hours and job security. Great bunch of blokes to work with .
A depressing company to work for
A very poor managed company with no respect for any employees.
A very poor paid company.

A company that treats its people like a number and when things go wrong they run away and leave employee to defend for them selves.
Hard to speak to some one
No matter how experienced you are if you over a certain age they will not give you a start you can go to office and see them they say yes you are OK but you still wait for a job
Monadelphous engineering is a construction business
Monadelphous engineering Pry. Ltd. Is one of my great and the best employer that I ever have they help me a lots I been worker monadelphous more than years all together I am very thankful of what they did to me and to my family.
went fishing
a very safety first company
great people to work with

great insentive safety prizes

always a pleasure to work for monadelphous

goi8ng home uninjured was a top priority