Monadelphous

Australia291 reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance
4.0Pay & Benefits

Laid back and not rushed.

I work with a good group of people on my crew who all get along with each other including supervision. I've recently returned to work from a knee operation and I was looked after very well while on workers compensation. I would recommend working and have recommended people to work at Monadelphous.

Pros

Career advancement

Cons

Early starts

Management Needs attention

We require Fair salary, Monos was paying less than any company, That's why I decided to other Company, If you paying peanuts, Only get insufficient knowledge technician,

Bad work place

Don't do it they lie . The Bose's r cno good at there job and don't stand up for you u . They use u to suit them selves .pay rate not on par with other companies Used to be the go to company but not any more

Pros

Nil

Cons

Inconsistent work

A family 1st company

In my time at Monadelphous I quickly learned that this company is focused on family friendly rosters and ensuring that everything is good at home for their employees .

Pros

Employee benefits Scheme

Cons

Not enough permanent Full time work

Monos is one of the better employees

At Darwin gas plant construction was not as many hours so less pay also very humid so not good but monos made it bearable to work and l put up with the weather for 1 year then moved on.

Pros

Good supervisors

Cons

Full time not really must have other companies to work for

An alright company to work for.....

Great company but least paying a little disorganised when it come to big shutdowns. Have to pay for own boots and jackets. U can be placed at camps that could be an hour or two away from site.

Good Company to work for - done it 10 times all over Australia.

Broad range of work all over Australia, Good Co to work for. Usually get all the benefits, allowances plus training just have to show up & be present &willing to have ago.

wouldnt go back

honestly!! the thing that turned me off was the management and getting sent all over the Hunter Valley using my own car and not getting paid a fuel allowance or travel money

Great place to work . Well looked after.

Hard work, but very rewarding both mentally and physically. Wages not the greatest but good amount of hours allowed to accumulate a good wage . Biggest problem was consistent hours and job security. Great bunch of blokes to work with .

Good team to work with

Had a good time working with a lot of good people but in the end the work was inconsistent and the pay rate was extremely low which made my decision to leave and venture out with other companies.

Filling the gap

Working shutdowns in the pilbara on various BHP mine sites. The camp accomadation is fantastic but the job roll is demanding with not much time off between gig's.

Promise the world give you nothing

Monos is going down hill. Promise alot but don't come through. Just seam to be a labour hire company now. No loyalty any more just a number . Pay rates have not raised in a long time if not gone down.

So much potential but bad culture

An amazing company with numerous opportunities in carer advancement, training, studying and employee benefits. These perks unfortunately don't out weigh the toxic culture. Gossiping is accepted because team leaders demonstrate the same behavior. You can't escalate to HR as they take part of the gossiping and spreading confidential information. Site thinks is acceptable to speak to office staff inappropriately. Swearing and yelling at staff.

Pros

Carer opportunities, training

Cons

Toxic work culture

the crew makes it fun and good construction pay!!! bring back the penalties

good crew good company would like to work with them into the future I wish there were more projects that pay penalties rates and pip that will make the crew a lot happier.more tools need to be on side to get the work/shutdowns done efficiently

Pros

good crew

Cons

no crew marell

Good work force.

Good company work. Especially in big projecs. Good culture pay rates are good on most projects . Haven't had any problems with then they try to find you more work

Good company

I feel my job secure until the completion of the project and I make a good saving while working with the company and bought a car and paid my mortgage, When I finish in the project they give me a priority to be hired again in the next project.

Pros

Good accomodation

Cons

Long hours overtime

Monodalphous

Great company to work for and strongly recommend them to any employee .Friendly environment and safe work place practises applied . salary is also at a fair standard of pay .

A good Company to work for

No bad reports about this Company, good financial rewards for working away. Had no issues with Management, left to get the job done, so it appeared management has confidence in their employees and their abilities.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

can be away for long periods of time

Wouldn't recommend working here

Work/Life Balance ( No regard for Employees ) Salary / Benefits ( Win all their Contracts by cutting the Employees Rates ) Job Security / Advancement ( Fine while you dance to their music , Hard to do when they have no Integrity ) Management ( No Integrity ) Job Culture ( Pay little and get Cowboys who work unsafe and cut corners . All good till somebody gets hurt , Management turns a blind eye till then and then comes down hard on everyone .

Pros

Nil

Cons

Jump when they say and don't think of yourself . All about them .

good working environment

Good company to work with, good culture and support from management. Able to find work and transition to different sectors. good attitude towards safety and the well being of employees

Pros

continuation of work

Cons

avergae salary

excellent

would happily work for them again, reliable good communication, work front was explained and directed as simple as possible, so it was understandable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monadelphous. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Monadelphous