Monash University
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Monash University Employee Review

Fun place, enjoyable, good people

16 May 2020
Easy going yet still busy with things to do. Multi-tasking - Emails, Inbound phone calls, front counter service, printing of documents and cards, liaising and building relationships with faculties and other departments, sometimes making outbound calls. Never dull; always something to do or learn, with a great team of people to do it with!
21 December 2020
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Clayton VIC
Waiting to work for monash again if opportunity knocks. Good ambiance, good professional culture and nice induction training and everything is good to start your career with Monash.
Pros
Perfect place to work
Cons
1 November 2020
Business Analyst/System Administrator (Former Employee) - Clayton VIC
I did an IT contract for Monash during 2019. The staff were wonderful, the atmosphere being collaborative and highly team oriented. The management were supportive and just let me get on with what I know without interfering. Overall I'd go back there anytime they have an opening for my skillset. A great place to work.
24 October 2020
Animal Technician (Former Employee) - Clayton VIC
Staff are over worked, skills under utilised unless of course management can manipulate you. Don't care about workplace injuries, wellbeing or any flexibility. They want robots not staff with ideas or initiative.
Pros
Non
Cons
Too many to list
  1. Fun place, enjoyable, good people