Monash University logo
Monash University
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Monash University reviews

Monash University

Monash University Employee Review

Nice people, good work/life balance

A typical day: go to office and work. What I have learned: I have developed job related skills- not specifying so as to maintain anonymity. Hardest part is : too much sitting. Most enjoyable part: job flexibility and learning and developing skills and problem solving .

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

1 year contracts

Best place to work

Waiting to work for monash again if opportunity knocks. Good ambiance, good professional culture and nice induction training and everything is good to start your career with Monash.

Pros

Perfect place to work

An excellent workplace

I did an IT contract for Monash during 2019. The staff were wonderful, the atmosphere being collaborative and highly team oriented. The management were supportive and just let me get on with what I know without interfering. Overall I'd go back there anytime they have an opening for my skillset. A great place to work.

Don't do it to yourself

Staff are over worked, skills under utilised unless of course management can manipulate you. Don't care about workplace injuries, wellbeing or any flexibility. They want robots not staff with ideas or initiative.

Pros

Non

Cons

Too many to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monash University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question