Monash University
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Monash University Employee Reviews for Administrative Officer

Worked at Reception and Resources. I enjoyed my time interacting with people and delivering good customer service. Staff and students were very appreciative. I have good memories of my time at Monash University.
Being in administration I tried something different in my life, considering it had been a long time since I tried something other than finance. I must say I miss working with numbers and administration on it's own has proven to be the hardest part of my day. The work culture is great and I have made quite a few friends.
Pros
Not strict
Cons
Not very busy
This was a position I enjoyed very much, face to face with new students offering information and enrollment. Unfortunately it was only for a week annually.
We have an office of 6 workers here, its always enjoyable as we all get along great. There are definitely times where we all share a laugh but also know when it's time to knuckle down and get what needs to be done done. I like that we all have equal input and that all suggestions and opinions are taken on board. It's great that I can work as an individual but also within a team that is very supportive.
a typical day at work: email, student / office administration, I learned lots to improve on all my skills have a great manager great co-workers dealing with Punt Rd, traffic. see student Graduate.
Pros
good hours
Cons
finishing up