Montefiore Home
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Montefiore Home Employee Reviews in Beachwood, OH

Beachwood, OH6 reviews
Was a valuable asset to the Montefiore team as an State Tested Nurse Assistant. The company also supported my academic endeavors to obtain my Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing.
Pros
Cafe that offered a variety of choices aside from the employee cafeteria
Cons
short staffed
Great place to work with great co-workers. Reasonable productivity. Fast place environment. fluctuating case-load which makes it difficulty during slow times.
Pros
co-workers, reasonable productivity
Cons
fluctuating case load
Running a Kosher kitchen was a challenge with unlimited opportunities to excel.

The CEO was a selfish, arrogant soul with no heart for the patients and staff. Long gone, but the damage was done when, after 14 months, I was the second most senior manager!!!
Pros
benefits, location, teamwork
Cons
senior leadership
It was a good job to learn more about a different culture with large volume heathcare, but there was constant turnover , and changing of service methods
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Hurried pace much to learn
I completed my first clinical experience (Applied I) at Montefiore Home and provided direct patient care. My clinical was 10 weeks in duration and primarily worked with complex patients of the geriatric population.
this is a great company to work for, their values are great and they put their values into practice in their everyday operations, This is definitely one of the better homes and the care is very patient oreiented. Staff gets along very well management and staff know how to work and also have a sense of humor. Management is very flexible with you and once you prove yourself advancement oppurtunities are very garunteed
Pros
wages are exceptional
Cons
frequently short staffed